• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF12 online?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

yo guys is final fantasy 12 an online game only like FFXI... coz someone told me it is... and can't seem to find if it is or not... or is it just like FFX or FFX-2... and also is it being released on PS2 or PS3 coz i heard the PS3 was suppost to be out by then.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Its not online. ^^ Its going to continue like the rest of the games. It'll be on the Ps2.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Like they said, and this is gonna be one of the best games ever. After you've seen the latest Kiss Me Goodbye trailer, you should agree with that...

This FF will rock, like all the others did! (someone please stop bashing games you havent played yet... what weve seen is literally only the top of the iceberg. It's not like KH2 where you get to see all the worlds before you play the game, no you get to see one or two cities of the 6 and thats that, mwhahahaa. So yea this will rock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back