• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff9 frustration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
You shouldn't have to change equipment for them to do the same amount of damage...make sure you do have weapons equipped though. The only other reason I could think of was that maybe the monsters have higher defense, but that's highly unlikely. Could be a bug in your game so there isn't really anything we can say.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
That sucks for you if its a glitch, maybe you equipped older weapons that arent as strong.

M

MegaFlare

Now it's been over a year since I played FF9, so I'll just make a few guesses:

Where are you at in the game? I don't remember if any weapons were elemental-attack based, but if you're in an area where random battles contain the same element, that might be why. =\ Again, that's probably not right, I don't remember what the weapons of FF9 were, I havn't played it in over a year. >>; I love the game though, I should replay it soon. After I finish Xenosaga2 and Star Ocean.

It might be the type of enemies you're fighting have an extreme amount of more defense than others. I doubt this possibility as well, but you can look up on it.

If you're levelled up, and the weapons arn't the problems, it's probably a glitch. I've never heard about anyone else having this problem though.

rui

peraps you are fighting new enynies that are stronger

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The reason why I ask that question is at least in my game, as they level up it's best to equip them with the lastest equipment and weapons because the damage they do seems to go down. For example in my game: Zidane was equipped with the best weapon I could find and as he got up in the 60s, he did less damage till I found Ultimate Weapon using Chocobo to dive into the water where that island was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back