• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ffiii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHrulz21

Ok well i know NOTHING about the FF series , thts why i came here. Ok well i know i dont like most of the FF games but this one for the ds does look intersting.(Mainly because its for DS). So id like to know if someone could tell me a little about the storyline... thx.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Ok well i know NOTHING about the FF series , thts why i came here. Ok well i know i dont like most of the FF games
I don't like you. You know nothing of the series yet you bash the games. Thank you very much.

Final Fantasy 3 has never come to the US. Only those with a Famicom could have played this game.
The FF III release for the Super Nintendo was FF VI so yeah...
Theres really no point in telling you the story even if I knew it because that is asinine.
It matters not that you know nothing of the FF series considering that they all hold great gameplay and most of them, an amazing storyline.

KHrulz21

All i knew was that they are turn based gameplay action and i dont like MOST of those games..but i know FF has a GOOOOOD storyline from what i HEAR.. id just like to know the storyline...but i guess i wont get to.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Maybe you missed this statement
Final Fantasy 3 has never come to the US. Only those with a Famicom could have played this game.
Matter of fact, FF3 wasnt released anywhere else besides Japan.
The Famicom is the Japanese version of NES. Only those who
*Got their hands on a Famicom
*Got a copy of a FFIII
*Understands japanese
Will know the storyline.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_fantasy_3 has the storyline (I didnt read it so I dont know if it tells the whole thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back