• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFIX- Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Maker

I'm stuck in Desert Palace, I'm at the Moogle in the library, I go into the next room and collect the bloodstones but what do I do next? Please help a Final Fantasy fan!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
You have to light the candles to open the doors and stuff. There's these stairs in the library, if you light the candles in the right order, you can go through the door to the little moogle.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Desert Empress

The monsters in here aren't tough physically but it can wind up to be a skill vs. skill battle; your magic users are pretty good for this level. Light the candle on the left then tag the orb on your right. Head up the center and then the left, then up and "light up a phat one for the daddy!" as you light the three fires. Continue to the door on top and head around so you can light the bottom left fire which will make the two statues on the left side disappear (don't light any of the others -- it took me a bit of time to get this one right!). Proceed back to the left and to the middle and light two more fires, which should make the last pair of statues disappear (where's Houdini when you need him?). Now make your wildest pyro dreams come true and light all the fires that are left plus the bottom fire and then check the stand that's glowing neon then head to the door that's opened on the far right.

Around the bottom of the hallway light the last candle and then hit the orb that lights up -- pick the first choice for an item and continue around to the stairs. At the top of the stairs light the candle that's next to you and continue around the hallway into a library. On the far left of the room light the candle and then the one that's on the second floor -- enter through the door that opens up and tag that hot neon ball yet again. Head back into the library and then light the candle that's on the second library stand (use the ladder that's to the right of the first candle you lit) and enter through the door.

Go up the stairs to the left and light the candle on your way. Make your way back to the room BEFORE you had to light all the candles and a new pathway will open up next to the angel statue in the middle. Take the path and light the candle then return all the way back to the library and light the candle that's to the right of the bottom bookshelf and enter the doorway to light another candle. Head back and go through the wall on the left (yes, the wall on the left) and save your game at the Moogle -- you do NOT want to go through this procedure yet again -- and continue through to the left.

Light the two candles and tag the orb then turn off the left candle and enter the doorway and proceed through the path. Light all three candles and then tag the orb then turn off the middle candle. Another light pathway will open up on the right side so go back to the right and proceed back to the moogle -- save your game and make sure you've got the best equipment ready because next up is another boss.

disk3_07.jpg
disk3_08.jpg

disk3_09.jpg

Source: IGN.com

>.Oblivion.<

Website
www.xanga.com
Oh! I remember that part! It seems you already have help!

I haven't played 9 in awhile... I've been trying to beat this guy in a lab coat on FFVII... FVIII I've played at least 3 times, FFX: 5 times, FFX-2: 7 times, and FFIX only once... I think I'm due to play it again... If I wanna cosplay next year as Garnet... I have to learn more about her character...

sorry I'm digressing... like I said before... I believe your question has already been answered by Monkeybutt.

Off to play FFX, Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back