• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX-2 Endings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightGirl027

ok so this probably sounds like a retarded question but does anyone know where i can find all five of the ffx-2 endings. i tries to search on google but got nothing and youtube had the same ones over and over.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Bah. Why bother? That game killed FFX, IMO.

I got the shitty ending where they fly away. Long story short, I sold the game.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I don't see why,I saw nothing wrong with X-2 and,now that I think about it,prefer X-2 over 10.

I don't see why everyone hates X-2.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
billabong13 said:
Bah. Why bother? That game killed FFX, IMO.

I got the shitty ending where they fly away. Long story short, I sold the game.

Meh its just nice to see the ending where Yuna and him (Tidus) get back together.
If you want the good ending, you have to get 100% complete (pain in the ass)

tiamod said:
I don't see why,I saw nothing wrong with X-2 and,now that I think about it,prefer X-2 over 10.

Did you play X? The battle system and grid system was ownage. Chars like Tidus and Auron are unforgettable along with a kickass story.

FFX-2 was just 3 girls going to different places doing random stuff. Dress system was lame cause your stats depended on which dress sphere you had so all 3 chars were the same. The game progressed though chapters (i mean wth) and I dont even know what the storyline was.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Yeah you might as well just look on YouTube and screw actually getting it, for you will be disappointed. The game killed FFX, as said before.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I loved this game, and instead of posting "LAWLS UR GUNA H8 IT" why not answer his question. Obviously this person likes the game anyway or they would not be asking how to get the better ending.

I suggest going to www.gamefaqs.com, or buying the actual game guide.

IAmARevenant

tiamod said:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone I agree with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back