• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fighting Unknown secret help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosetta

I tried to go to the cheat on fighting the Unknown in the Final Mix and got all of the requirements I found on GameSpot, but it didn't work! Does anybody know how to activate this secret?

Mihawk

You can't battle the unknown becuase he only appears in Final Mix

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
You can only fight the Enigmatic Man (the Unknown) in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, but if you do have Final Mix (which you said you did), you have to seal all the Keyholes (excluding 100/Hundred Acre Wood) , get all 99 Dalmations, complete the Hades Cup, and activate all the Trinty Marks. Then go to the End of the World, and leave (not sure if this is correct, but I'm pretty sure it ia). Go back to the Chapel in Hollow Bastion and there should be a portal leading to the Enigmatic Man/Unknown.

If you're playing Final Mix on Proud Mode, you just have to get all 99 Dalmations and activate all the Trinity Marks (not sure if this is correct either, but I'm still pretty sure it is).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back