• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
Chapter 11: Rescuing

“Lemme go!” Rixa shouted as she led to a chair in the middle of a room and sat down in it. “Why are you doing this?” she yelled at Axel as she was being tied up in the chair. Axel turned around to glare at her.

“Because I want my friend back,” Axel said. “And the Superior wants you two in the Organization again. So I’m gonna lure your boyfriend here using you, then take you to Xemnas.

“But I’m not in the Organization!” Rixa shouted, struggling to break free from the ropes that held her in place.

“Really?” Axel said. “Then what are you wearing?” Rixa looked down. The second she walked into the castle, her outfit melted away to replace a black Organization XIII coat.
“I don’t know,” Rixa said. She looked up, her eyes flashing with anger. “I wasn’t supposed to be like this!” she shouted.

“Sure,” Axel said playfully. He leaned forward towards Rixa’s face, like what Roxas did when he was going to kiss her. She turned her head to the side and he pressed his mouth against her ear and whispered, “You’re the one who’s gonna bring him to me. And there’s nothing you can do about it.” He leaned away from her, pausing only to kiss her cheek, then walked out of the room, leaving Rixa alone.

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*
“Why are we going to Twilight Town?” Donald asked Roxas, who was steering the ship out of harm’s way.

“Because I know how to get into the Organization’s world from there,” he said. “I can’t use the portals of darkness, either. They’ll see us coming from a mile away. We’re almost there anyways.”

As they neared Twilight Town. Roxas became more and more angry. ‘Damnit, Axel!!!’ he thought. ‘Why’d ya do it?’ The gummi ship landed and Roxas pretty much launched himself out the door, Donald and Goofy right behind him.

“Where exactly are we going, Roxas?” Goofy asked.

“The old haunted mansion,” Roxas said over his shoulder. “There’s a portal to the World that Never Was. We can go through that. But we have to hurry. Who knows what Axel’s done already.” They ran straight to the mansion, only stopping when heartless and nobodies made it impossible to go on and when Roxas opened the gate. Donald and Goofy remembered going this way with Sora when he was on his mission.

They went down to a computer room in the basement and through a door on the other side. There, in the corner, was the portal to the World that Never Was. They went in it and found themselves in an empty place. Donald looked behind him and saw that they came from the light. Ahead of them was dark.

As they got closer, Roxas’s clothes started changing into a black coat. The weird thing was, he had on a necklace just like Rixa’s, except it was the color of his eyes.

“Roxas,” Donald said. “Your-“

“Yeah, I know,” Roxas said. “They change as we get closer. We have to hurry. Axel might have already told Xemnas that he has Rixa and that we’re on our way. Be on guard. Ya never know what will happen here.”

Donald and Goofy nodded, running after him and into the darkness. Little did they know, Roxas’s necklace would save them a lot of trouble.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~
Rixa was still in that room, listening to her heart beat, wondering what will happen to her. ‘I hope they get here soon,’ she thought. ‘I have a really bad feeling that Axel’s gonna do something bad. I just know it.’ She hung her head. Heaving nothing better to do, she stared at her necklace, hoping that Roxas would know where to find her.

Just then, her necklace began to glow. She turned her head away and closed her eyes. The light was too much. She opened them, a worried look crossing her face. The light was too much. Was she turning back to the darkness? Shaking her head, Rixa looked at the glowing orb hanging around her neck. She stared into it and saw something. A person. He was running through the streets. With a duck and……

‘It’s Roxas!’ she thought, a smile appearing on her face. ‘He’s gonna save me!’ Just then, Axel walked in.

“Your boyfriend is coming to save you,” he said, a devious smile on his face. “Are you happy?” Rixa thought about it for a minute.

“No,” she answered. Axel stepped forward.
“Why not?” he asked.

“You’re here,” she said. Axel just smiled, leaning towards her face.

“I’ll just make you happy,” he whispered in her ear, then kissing her cheek. He ran his lips across her forehead and down her other cheek.

‘Roxas. Hurry!’ she thought as Axel kissed her on the lips.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Roxas stopped running when he felt a strange warmth on his chest. He looked down and saw that the necklace that had appeared on him was glowing. Lifting it up to his eye, he looked inside and anger flashed through him. Rixa was tied to a chair and Axel was on her lap, kissing her. Looking closely at her face, Roxas could tell that she wasn't ejoyig it, but Axel was.

“What is it, Roxas?” Goofy asked. Clenching his fists, Roxas showed Donald and Goofy the necklace. When they looked inside, they gasped.

“Yeah,” Roxas said, taking the necklace back and putting it around his neck, walking away towards the room that Rixa was in. He knew where it was. “Man, when I get my hands on him, he’ll wish he’s never been born,” Roxas said furiously.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~*~*~`*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Axel wouldn’t stop, no matter how much she struggled. She finally just went limp. ‘Hurry up Roxas,’ She thought. Almost as soon as the thought that, Roxas, Donald and Goofy burst in through the door. Axel looked up and got off Rixa’s lap, amiling and summoning his chakrams.

“This is gonna be good,” he said. Roxas whipped out his keyblade and ran at Axel, Donald and Goofy right behind him.

To be Continued…

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
wow, good chapter. oh and as for Rixa as an animal... something that is swift and powerful, but has a gracefullness to it. Does that make sense?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Panther, it just clicks with Rixa in my mind, in fact, I was going to say panther in that last post, but had forgotten the animal at exactly the wrong time.

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
Lord of the Castle

“Demyx!!!!!” Axel shouted right as Roxas hit him with the Keyblade. Demyx came into the room and ran over to Rixa.

“Donald!” Roxas shouted, dodging a chakram. “Get Rixa!” he landed another hit on Axel.
Donald ran over to Rixa, but before he got there, Demyx casted a water shield with his sitar, blocking anything from getting in.

“I’m sorry Rixa!” Donald called, turning around and casting a blizzard spell on Axel, knowing that it was his weakness.

‘If only I could get untied,’ Rixa thought. But she didn’t have anything that would help her. All she could do was sit and watch as her friends fought Axel and Demyx, who saw making water replicas of himself. Rixa was helpless.

Donald and Goofy were getting worn out, but Roxas had rage on his side. He kept hitting Axel over and over again, nonstop until Roxas delt such a strong blow, it knocked Axel to the ground. Roxas thought that he was dead, so he ran over to Demyx, trying to get him to loose the shield. He did, and Roxas went over to Rixa, trying to untie the ropes that held her to the chair.

“You came for me,” she whispered.

“Of course I did,” Roxas said. “I love you.” Rixa smiled and just happened to look behind Roxas and saw Axel struggling to get up. When he couldn’t, he grabbed one of his chakrams off of the floor and threw it at them.

“Look out!” Rixa screamed. Roxas turned around to have a chakram slam into him in the chest, sending him flying back against the wall. “Roxas!!” she yelled again. Anger flashing through her eyes, she looked at Axel, now standing on his feet. “You stupid son of a-“ she didn’t get to finish. Demyx had clamped his hand over Rixa’s mouth, preventing her from saying anything.

“I’ll get Roxas and the girl,” Axel said to Demyx. “You get the other two.” Rixa watched as Axel walked over to Roxas, picked him up and slung him over his shoulder. Then he went over to her and untied the rope that secured her to the chair, leaving the ones on her hands alone. “Come on,” he told her. ‘Let’s go.” Rixa got up out of the chair and followed Axel out the door, Demyx right behind her with Donald and Goofy.

Rixa didn’t know where they were going. Only that it was a long walk. By the time they got to their destination, Rixa was missing the chair that she has been sitting in for an hour and a half. They walked into a circular room with really tall chairs all along the wall. In the center of the room, was a circular platform with the nobody symbol on the floor of it.
“Axel, Demyx. Did you have trouble?” a man with a really deep voice asked.

“A little, Superior,” Axel said. “They were being….. uncooperative. Three are unconscious.” The Superior looked down at where Rixa was standing.

“And the girl?” he asked.

“She was the bait,” Axel responded. “Without her, Roxas never would have come here.”

“What is her name?” he asked.

“Rixa.” The Superior looked at Axel. He hadn’t said anything. Rixa stepped up. “I’m Rixa. And I know who you are,” she said. “You’re Xemnas, leader of Organization XIII.” Xemnas took off his hood.

“You are right,” he said. “Very smart girl. We should keep her. Such a waste that we have to get rid of the others.” He snapped his fingers and three other people in black coats appeared. Rixa looked from the others of Xemnas. “Sixa, Xigabar, Xaldin, bring them to me,” he said. They picked up Roxas, Donald and Goofy and set them down on the platform in the middle of the room. Xemnas raised his hand and they started glowing. Rixa somehow knew what was going to happen and she had to do something.

“Wait!” she shouted, jumping up on the platform with them. “If they go, so do I.” Xemnas sighed and looked at Axel, who grabbed her arm and pulled her down, grasping her in a tight embrace.

“Lemme go you big oaf!” Rixa said, struggling to get free. They started glowing again and Rixa went haywire. “Stop!” she said. “Stop it!!” Xemnas wouldn’t listen.

Rixa was filled with rage. She could feel the darkness from her heart expand and grow. Her necklace began to glow and she began to change shape. Black ears erupted from her head, black fur replaced her clothes, she sprouted a tail, and she had big, black paws. Axel let go of her and she landed on all fours. Everybody’s eyes were popping out of their heads and jaws were touching the floor.

Letting out rasping snarl, Rixa sprang up to where Xemnas was sitting and lashed out with her claws at his face. Xemnas got out of the way and jumped down to the floor to summon a darkness portal, unable to get one up where he was sitting.

Looking down upon everybody from Xemnas’s seat, Rixa saw Roxas move and sit up, Donald and Goofy doing the same seconds later. Roxas looked around and saw everybody’s jaws touching the floor. He glanced up and saw Rixa, standing on the chair, tail lashing back and forth, ears twitching. She leaped down from the chair, landing on Xemnas, growling. He looked absolutely terrified.

Without looking, Rixa sprang off of Xemnas and next to Roxas on the platform. Tilting her head back, she let out a fierce roar that shook the whole room. Terrified, the nobodies ran out of the room, yelling and screaming the whole way.

“Rixa?” Roxas asked. She chuckled and licked his face. Nudging her head under Roxas’s arm, she lifted him up and onto her back, running out of the room with Donald and Goofy right behind them.

Meeting no resistance, they ran straight out of the castle and through the deserted city surrounding it. When they got to the portal, the gummi ship was waiting for them, and they ran onto it, the door closing behind them. Exausted, Rixa flopped down on the floor, still in panther form. Roxas came and lay down next to her, stroking her fur.

“Ya know,” he said. “You look really good as a cat.” That was the last thing Rixa had heard before she sank into unconsciousness.

End of Chapter

HeartOfTheHero

wow, that was great!! and omg you actually have me mad at Axel, i didn't think that was possible, lol, since he's my favorite character
anyways, i can't wait to see what happens next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back