• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy 9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

animefreak

Hope there isn't a thread about this topic already. Anyways, Just wondering if anyone played this game before. This game is fairly a easy game to play. >.> Stongest player of mine is Zidanne.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The reason why you don't see many threads about it is because people consider this to be one of the worst FF games. I don't think so, in fact, this game is actually a bit under rated. My favorite charcters are Vivi and Freya.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I have the game. I bought it, then sold it. A few months ago, I re-bought the game and have started playing it....well, I tried to start playing it. It is really boring to me. I hate it. There is not that much action. The one scene in the begining reminds me of the play scene from either Final Fantasy II or Final Fantasy III. I really dislike the game.

M

MegaFlare

FF9 happens to be one of my favorites. I loved it. Beautiful story and music. Pretty good characters, I think. My favorite is Zidane. (haha) I also like Garnet and Vivi a lot. I really enjoyed the game, play it all the way through and you'll love it. I did all the sidequests, too. The ending was great. Buy it, play it, Enjoy.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I've heard of it but I havn't played it.

Why even post that? That contributes to the thread as much as me saying: "My dog's breath smells like dog food." (Exaggeration). At least post two sentences for crying-out-loud.

Anyway, this game was okay. The only character that I liked was Vivi, everyone else was just too... bleh... The story was kinda boring, simple and predictable. Except for the end, what the hell was that thing that you fight? It comes out of no where!! The music was pretty good and the FMV's were awesome, especially that last one.

dante-sparda

i never played any of the final fantasy games but i would like to sometime in the future

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
dante-sparda said:
i never played any of the final fantasy games but i would like to sometime in the future

Are you jokin? did you read the post above you <_<

Well, i always thought i hated it, but really when i think about it that's one of the best i've played XD i think it's because it's soo easy but i like the characters too, i'm not too into the trance thing though, i prefer limit break XD

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
One thing I really enjoyed in this game is the activity with the chocobo, loved that digging mini game where you had 60 seconds to dig up as much as possible and then when you get to the lagoon that's when it really becomes fun!

A

animefreak

LOL. ^o^ Yeah I know, but the game is so easy to beat. >.> It's not really one my top fav. game though. =_= Anyways, all of the characters are all short and stubby looking. ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back