• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
~Prologue~

Seek the water of life.

Long ago, miasma swallowed the world. Its very touch was fatal, and it claimed many lives. But we have since discovered a way to hold it a bay.

Crystals protect us from miasma. Smaller crystals now guard the villages of the world, while greater ones guard the cities. We all live our lives within the embrace of the crystals' blessing.

The power of the crystals is not limitless, however; it gradually dimishes over time. We must rekindle the crytals' radiance each year by purifying them with myrrh. In turn, they protect us from the miasma for another year.

But myrrh cannot be found just anywhere. We must seek it in the dank depths of dungeons, across forbidding mountains, even beyond the sea.

This task falls to groups of young men and women sent off each year by every town the world over. It is their duty to collect myrrh and bring it home. They are known as the crystal caravans.

This is the tale of one such caravan.

~Your Jouney's Goal~

Join a crystal caravan to seek out myrrh trees and collect their myrrh. Once you've filled your chalice, return home. By purifying the crystal with myrrh, you will renew its power to protect the village from miasma for another year.

Many dangers and mysteries lie along your journey. Your task is not an easy one, but you are not alone. Join forces with your fellow caravanners and make your mark together in the Crystal Chronicles.​

~The Tribes~

Lilties: A proud warrior tribe with imfamously short tempers. They weild lances/spears.

Specialty: Offence
Traits: High strength & profiency with many types of spears.

http://www.cybe-rpg.com/~sirdipp/News_Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles_064.jpg (The four on the top are guys, the four on the bottom are girls.....) In order, from right to left; male: Bare Head Lilty, Horned Lilty, Steel Visor, Bucket Head. Female: Bare head, Blue Armor, Elegant, Red Mask.
~~~

Yukes: A mysterious tribe of great lore and wisdom. They weild hammers.

Specialty: Magic
Traits: Quicker spellcasting

http://www.cybe-rpg.com/~sirdipp/News_Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles_065.jpg Top: Dudes Bottom: Dudettes. Right to left they are: Male: One Horn Yuke, Bumpy Yuke, Long Beak Yuke, Black Mage Yuke. Female: Spiral Yuke, Tulip Yuke, Spoon Yuke, Heart Top Yuke.
~~~

Clavets: A gentle people that value harmony above all. They weild a sword and a shield.

Specialty: Defence
Traits: High defense & skill in magic

http://www.cybe-rpg.com/~sirdipp/News_Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles_067.jpg Male(from right to left) Cowlick, Natural, Headband, Cap. Female: Long Hair(AERIS CLONE!!), Short Hair(YUFFIE CLONE ALERT!), Dark Coat, White Cap.
~~~

Selkies: Independent people who put themselves first. They weild rackets.

Specialty: Agility
Traits: Quicker focus attacks & longer range

http://www.cybe-rpg.com/~sirdipp/News_Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles_066.jpg Male(Sidenote:the boys are on the top, the girls on the bottom. (<-- The password is for you to tell me how wrong that sounds to you) Male(Right to left): Wolfie, Shark Eyes, Bandanna, Racoon Tail. Female: Wolfie, Racoon Tail, Shark Eyes, Owl Head

~Family Trades~

Blacksmith-Forges weapons and armor.
Tailor-Crafts accessories
Farmer-Grows wheat from wheat seeds(What else would they grow it from?).
Rancher-Raises cattle for meat.
Miller-Mills wheat into flour(I would hope so).
Fishermen-Catches fish(No, they catch birds!)
Merchant-Offers items for sale.
Alchemist-Creates designs for weapons and armor(Aw, not FMA Alchemists? ;-; )

~Template~
Name:
Family Trade:
Weapon(Depends on your tribe):
(Please post the password somewhere in your template; the password is up there in one of the descriptions! Good luck finding it. xD xP)​

My Template:

Name: Myra
Tribe: Clavat; Dark Coat
Family Trade: Alchemist
Weapon: Sword and shield

~IMPORTANT: This RP will only accept 8 people. So...post fast! xD

Rules:
~No Godmodding(Only spelled right)
~No Powerplaying
~Romance is ok....I guess...Keep it PG-13, though.

Last edited:

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: Well your a loyal fan of my Fan-Fic so i'll join

Somewhere between freaky, and wrong

Name: Mark
Tribe: Clavets - Headband
Family Trade: Blacksmith
Weapon: Sword, Sheild.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
ooc: Bleh... I'll join, this has potential, hopefully more people will join. Nee, krazy lady?

And how wrong it sounds is... *faints of mental images*

Name: Hyann
Tribe: Clavat- Cap
Family: Trade: Fisherman
Weapon: Sword and Shield

Valentine

almost human.
Name: Li Fal
Tribe: Selkie- Wolfie
Weapon(Depends on your tribe): Racket

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((I think I got it right))

Seek the water of life.

Name: Rage
Tribe:Calavt-Natural
Family Trade:Alchemist
Weapon(Depends on your tribe): Lance

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
~Template~
Name: Piku
Tribe: Lilty, YOU KNOW WHAT?! I DON'T LIKE THE GIRL LILTY'S OUTFITS! So just say it's a chick-lilty in a horned-helm's clothes. So there.
Weapon(Depends on your tribe): LANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11oneo!

The boys are on the what now?! Muy freaky.

So there. >_> LITLIES PWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back