• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy: Revival

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Yes. My second fan fic. I’m setting this in the FF universe and each FF will have it‘s own game.

Characters:
Prince Sasuke: Edward Eagles, the Mako warrior
King Naruto: King Mugo, the Ex-SeeD
Princess Sakura: Malina Eagles, Nakage’s wife and the black mage
Zato: Eiji Shiden, Theiving monkey​

Chapter 1: Blood will be spilled.

Two warriors glared at each other. One of them had the Buster sword in his hands. The other was holding the Revolver gunblade in his hands. Each were in their fighting stance and they looked serious. The rain was falling hard upon both warriors and the wind blew their hair everywhere. They stood on the deck of the Highwind and Malina was watching from the door way.

“I’ve finally found you, Edward Eagles!” King yelled in an angry voice.

Edward kept his same pissed off expression and said “Yeah so? You still mad that I killed Irvine, and Zell. I told you before that they attacked me and I defended myself.”

“I’ll kill you for that!” King yelled in rage and he ran at Edward. King was a very fast man. He could move at amazing speeds but, he was a balanced fighter. Edward was almost fast but, he was power fighter. King swung the Revolver vertically at Edward. The gunblade cut through the air. Edward moved the Buster sword quickly and blocked the attack. Sparks flew everywhere and the force of the mighty warrior’s weapons could be felt a mile away.

King quickly moved back some and swung at Edward. Edward dodged the gunblade quickly and brought his sword up with a vertical slash. King sidestepped to the right and swing his gunblade. Edward blocked it, pushed him back, and swung at him. They did this for awhile. Each one swung at each other and sparks flew everywhere when the blocked or, the sound of the air being cut could be heard when they dodged.

Edward finally found an opening and kicked King in the stomach. King fell back and hit the hard, metal railing of the ship. King winced in pain and Edward smirked. “This is the end of your life. Prepare to feel the end of everything.” Edward said and he ran toward King with his sword held high. Malina was grinning and she knew Edward was gonna win from the beginning.

Suddenly an explosion happened on the deck and it broke. Shinra and Galbadia had attacked the Highwind. Edward fell to his knees and king did too. Their piece of the deck broke off and fell from the sky. Malina tried to run out to Edward but, Vincent had grabbed her by her arm and pulled her into the Highwind. Malina’s right hand began to glow and she casted shell around Edward and it somehow went around King as well.

Tifa looked over at Malina and said “Don’t worry. Edward’s not gonna die. I know it.”

Tears flowed from Malina’s eyes and she looked down at the ground. “I hope your right. I don’t want to lose my Edo.” Malina said sadly. She walked down the hall and into her room in the Highwind.

Vincent walked over to Tifa and said “I know you felt that power when those two fought. It was immense. I knew Edward was strong because of the mako but, I didn’t think that Ex-SeeD would be powerful.”

Tifa nodded and put her hand under her chin. “Yeah your right. Let’s just focus on getting Edward back for now. Those two are powerful. They could even be stronger then Cloud and that Squall guy.” Tifa said and she turned around and looked out the window.

Malina was looking at the picture of her and Edward. Tears dropped on the picture and she wanted her Edward to be alright. As long as he was alright then she didn’t have to worry about anything.

Justice will prevail.
Oh,sorry....
what is a SeeD(playing)
you didnt have to flame me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back