• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII- Before Advent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Wolf

Takes place one year before Advent Children. Characters from AC can be used, and well as certain plot points. I suggest if you haven 't seen the movie to not come here basically ^^' unless you want to be spoiled.

The Story

Its been a year since Cloud and Co defeated Sephiroth and prevented Meteor from wiping out the planet. However, there's evil afoot as is everywhere else. Those who have become infected with geostigma, and monsters are strangely running rampart throughout the world. The monsters from the Nebleheim mako reactor escaped, and its just the beginning.

A unlikely band of heroes must rise to the occasion to stop the unknown threat of disaster.

Characters Up For Grabs

Cloud
Yuffie
Vincent
Tifa
Cid
Red VIII
Cat-sith
Loz
Yazoo
Kadaj
Reno
Rude
Elane
Rufus

Template

Name
Side: freelance, Turk,, SOLIDER, Avalance etc
Personality
Bio-
Clothes
Materia

P.S. If you wish to join, simply name put down your template and start posting! People can read as they go. It saves a lot of time in the long run, instead of all the waiting and such

My Template

Name- Miles Valdrea
Gender- Female
Age-19
Weapon- Banishing Gun/Steel claws
Appearance- 5'9 with tan skin, black hair and mako filled green eyes. Firmly toned and has a scar going across her left eye. A tattoo of numbers are burned into her upper left arm.
Side- Freelance
Clothes- black pants, boots, and a white tank top with a black coat with flames that stops at the waist. A diamond stud is in her right ear. Black gloves cushion the pain of her claws.
Personality- Cheerful but cautious, has time to make friends but is sometimes hard to be trusting due to her nervous nature.
Bio- Born in the peaceful sunny town of Costa Del Sol, Kat always wanted more in life. She traveled to Midgar against the wishes of her folks trying to help those in the slums.

Big mistake.

ShinRa captured her while she was smuggling food through the sewers and took her back to HQ. Attempting to once again make a 'Seph Clone' Kat went through horrible experimentation for months and was finally left for dead. She survived however. Her mako induced body gave her reflexs stronger than normal and she weilded the painful steel claws inside of her hands. After two months of resting, she ventured to a sole friend she'd made, where she received her banishing gun (like Sanzo's, that expels monsters) it was filled with holy materia and the like.

Afterwards, Kat traveled throughout Midgar helping those when she could and taking odd jobs for cash when another roadblock smacked her in the face a few weeks later- she was infected with geostigma disease. The star scar syndrome.

Despite the pain and the hardaches, Kat works not only for herself but to help those in the slums she wants to call 'family.'

Now To Start

The motorcycle slowly creeped its way along the dusty valley that separated Midgar from the rest of the world. Miles pushed the goggles from her eyes and looked at the map.

"I've been had... again...."

The map was soon reasonably cheap in the back slums of Sector 5. She'd been there before, but never could understand why the merchants would rip her off like they did. A piece of the area showing Sector 6 was gone, and th directions to Wall Market were cheaply scribbled in the lower right hand margin.

If I say, it can't get any worse, it will. Soo... best to think ahead and look to the bright side! Even though people say there isn't in Midgar, but I will hold onto that shred of light until it kills me. Why do these people doom and gloom anyway?

Miles turned the ignition key and jerked the kickstand back. Squeezing the handles, the bike roared off towards the ramshackle train station above. The train master stopped her.

"You'll have to hand over your vechicle and landing permits to- Oh, its you Miles. How've you been?"

"Busy."

Miles peeled off her goggles and stuffe them into a bag she'd attached to the side of her bike. Her face was worn and thin from her days under ShinRa, but a deep unyeilding fire burned within.

"I'll make an exception just this once" the man said, but Miles stopped him and handed over the keys.

"Hey, I'm a regular girl. I don't want any special treatment. Kay?"

~*~

Miles ducked beneath an archway of a shabby cinema and felt a droplet of rain on her head. The clouds rumbled and soon a downpour was soaking everything.

"Ack! And me without my raincoat!"

Miles ducked beneath a hotel roof as residents scurried to their meager homes. Miles rested against the doorway.

Phew, now I gotta dish out the money for a hotel room, and soon before I catch- ahhhhh! Oh no, not again!

Pain slithered up her arm. The virus attacked the core of her nerves, sending blinding flashes of pain through her body. Immediately, Miles hiked her sleeve of her right arm to observe the sickly green lines crawling up and down her arm.

"Grrr....akkkk!"

The pain drove her to one knee before finally subsiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back