• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Worlds In KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which place In Final Fantasy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Love

The places I think work are Midgar, Deling City, Gold Saucer, and Edea's Orphanage. Whenever I think of the places I think of Sora, Donald, and Goofy running around that world battling or something, if those places merge together to create one world, that'd be awesome to me.

Midgar would definitely work with KH2's new darker type of theme, it has plenty of places to see (if you don't include Wallmarket, O_O;), I can imagine Sora fighting heartless there, and it could have a plot. Just put Tifa and Barret or someone, and you can have a plot right there, Tifa and Barret could be from Hallow Bastion (it doesn't have to be their original world, they could just be living there for now), searching for everyone else, you could fight Sephiroth or whoever, you might need the key to Midgar to get out, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud, and Squall could go there, some awesome love triangle stuff may go on! I know that was a big run-on sentence, but what I mean is that Midgar has a lot of possibilities with plot and it can fit in with KH2's darker theme.

Deling City, once again, it goes with the darker theme, you could meet Rinoa, Quistis, and some other people there, heartless could attack, RinoaXSquall stuff may go on, Quistis could teach you spells, Rinoa could talk to you about how much she hates her dad, I can imagine a KH2 plot going on there.

Gold Saucer, a fun place to relax, no heartless, games, win stuff, meet Cait Sith, have a fortune-telling! Gold Saucer isn't very dark, but it's not extremely light. Gold Saucer could have a plot, it'd overall be a fun place to go to! ^_^

Edea's Orphanage, you could visit both the Ultimecia's time one, and the present one, you could find Rinoa there, you could fight Ultimecia, you could meet some orphans, it's both light and dark here, but I can see this area happening.

I'll post the places I can't see happening later, I'm too tired.

murney

Lunar Love said:
The places I think work are Midgar, Deling City, Gold Saucer, and Edea's Orphanage. Whenever I think of the places I think of Sora, Donald, and Goofy running around that world battling or something, if those places merge together to create one world, that'd be awesome to me.

Midgar would definitely work with KH2's new darker type of theme, it has plenty of places to see (if you don't include Wallmarket, O_O;), I can imagine Sora fighting heartless there, and it could have a plot. Just put Tifa and Barret or someone, and you can have a plot right there, Tifa and Barret could be from Hallow Bastion (it doesn't have to be their original world, they could just be living there for now), searching for everyone else, you could fight Sephiroth or whoever, you might need the key to Midgar to get out, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud, and Squall could go there, some awesome love triangle stuff may go on! I know that was a big run-on sentence, but what I mean is that Midgar has a lot of possibilities with plot and it can fit in with KH2's darker theme.

Deling City, once again, it goes with the darker theme, you could meet Rinoa, Quistis, and some other people there, heartless could attack, RinoaXSquall stuff may go on, Quistis could teach you spells, Rinoa could talk to you about how much she hates her dad, I can imagine a KH2 plot going on there.

Gold Saucer, a fun place to relax, no heartless, games, win stuff, meet Cait Sith, have a fortune-telling! Gold Saucer isn't very dark, but it's not extremely light. Gold Saucer could have a plot, it'd overall be a fun place to go to! ^_^

Edea's Orphanage, you could visit both the Ultimecia's time one, and the present one, you could find Rinoa there, you could fight Ultimecia, you could meet some orphans, it's both light and dark here, but I can see this area happening.

I'll post the places I can't see happening later, I'm too tired.

whoaaaa all gd but id like to see midgar, cosmo canyon, wutai, balamb garden, easther, alexandria, lindumblum, the old zanarkand, luca, bevelle and loads more tha would be the best ever:D

Ixiterra

lost_souls_7_7 said:
I'd like Nibelheim. I mean, like if you found Cloud there, and he actually JOINED your party... Imagine what THAT fuse would be!
It'd be fantastic if you could tone down that 2MB, 2 page length sig of yours.

Drachyench

I agree with what has been stated by Midgar, there are two other FF7 locations I would like, and I would also like the world of Ivalice(from the PSX Game) as well, maybe the orbourne monastary.

The two other locations I could imagine for FF7 are Cosmo Canyon and Nibleheim(which was a poll option). I believe Cosmo Canyon would fit in, as the Canyon was all about nature, and protecting the planet. I could imagine that Nanaki would be fighting there to help protect his homeland and his people. Nanaki would also make a good summon, as a side note.

The Other location, Nibleheim, would appear great due to its very dark nature. The Mansion would probably hold something similar due to the notecards in KH1, and since Vincent was confirmed in the game, that would make a great spot to find him.

These are just my opinions, and do not have to hold true to someone else.

murney

Drachyench said:
I agree with what has been stated by Midgar, there are two other FF7 locations I would like, and I would also like the world of Ivalice(from the PSX Game) as well, maybe the orbourne monastary.

The two other locations I could imagine for FF7 are Cosmo Canyon and Nibleheim(which was a poll option). I believe Cosmo Canyon would fit in, as the Canyon was all about nature, and protecting the planet. I could imagine that Nanaki would be fighting there to help protect his homeland and his people. Nanaki would also make a good summon, as a side note.

The Other location, Nibleheim, would appear great due to its very dark nature. The Mansion would probably hold something similar due to the notecards in KH1, and since Vincent was confirmed in the game, that would make a great spot to find him.

These are just my opinions, and do not have to hold true to someone else.

i love u thats even better than wot i had in mind yay im so excited:D and i bet they rnt even in da game now ill

murney

murney said:
whoaaaa all gd but id like to see midgar, cosmo canyon, wutai, balamb garden, easther, alexandria, lindumblum, the old zanarkand, luca, bevelle and loads more tha would be the best ever:D

im still stickin with wot i said any of these and ill be happy

Lunar Love

Okay, here's the places I left out and the places I don't want....

Wutai- I looooove Wutai so much, but what really made Wutai great was because Yuffie was there, and Yuffie's from Hallow Bastion...and we kinda already have Ancient China for more of an oriental place, and I don't think you could have much of a plot without Yuffie there, unless she gets there somehow and you have some other FF characters. I can imagine Sora running around Wutai, I just don't why what he'd be doing running around Wutai. ;_; I like Wutai too...

Zanarkand- I like this place, but I can't see it working, unless you have Lulu and Yuna there, but overall, I can't see a real plot there. Wakka and Tidus are miniature now, so we probably won't be seeing them there, and a miniature Lulu and Yuna wouldn't be fun in my opinion, maybe Yuna, but not Lulu. There won't be much of a plot there, maybe you could get Yuna through the cloister of trials? <_< I just can't see this happening without Tidus, and I don't want little Tidus running around the place...

Cosmo Canyon- I can actually see this happening, I'm not as sure as I was with the rest of them, but I can see this. You'd meet Red XIII there, you go through those caves, find that statue of his dad, and then he's all 'my dad's a warrior, blah blah blah, I like him now', I wouldn't like this place as much as Midgar, but I'd like to see it in KH2 the more I think about it.

Besaid- No Tidus, no Wakka, no fun. The only people there would be Lulu and Yuna, and Wakka and Tidus just have more of a Besaid feel. Also, Besaid's too light for KH2's new dark feel, all the white and blue, and Sora in his new outfit....I just can't see this happening. A place from Spira would be awesome, I'm just not sure where. ;_;

Nibelheim-I can't believe I left this place out! O_O It'd be awesome going here, I can't imagine a plot right now but it'd still be awesome, just throw in Cloud, Aeris, Yuffie, Vincent, and Tifa, and I'll be fine! The mansion, the mountains, there's so much to see/do in Nibelheim, and it's darker feel goes right along with KH2! ^___^

And for all FF9 worlds- Nomura didn't create the characters...so I can't see these at all, unless Amano.....>_>

D

Dark Heart

Zanarkand, beats all. It's the biggest and the best! Then Sin or Vegnagun could be the boss.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
galbadia garden ha ! would be great
it could be filled with mini games like tennis at the huge tennis fields, and running competitions with trainee's, and seifer could be a boss

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
I have played all FF games and I think that they should put Zanarkand in the game.........Because it would be cool to see SIN in KH game...

Kilika

i think zanarkand, midgar, or some thing like the promise land off ff7 were the weapons r. i think that would be so cool fighting one

DiZ'journey

i would want Cosmo canyon have Red XIII in your party and fight an org member. and i think neblihelm amd have Vincent in your party hunting sephroth!!!!!. or the Farplane and have lulu, yuna or paine in the party(i doubt they would use Rikku do to name complications.) they wont use anything from IX though(*cries*) if you notice tetsuya nomura desinged characters from VII VIII amd X and notice what games the ff characters in Kh are from. connections anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back