• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X Cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hello. I'm trying to make a clip or Trailer on Final Fantasy X, and Ign.com doesn't have all the scenes. I heard of a site KH-Vids.net, so is there some site that has all FFX Scenes like KH-Vids.net?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Part 2 has a problem...can't find the real link as the one given leads to a dead end unfortunately.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
http://bluelaguna.net/pages/selectfmv.php

^^I believe they have all the scenes of FFX there.

Your link doesn't work. And I searched Bluelaguna.net on FFX, and they don't have any downloadable Cutscenes. All they have are images of them!

First post of this thread has four parts of the cutscenes :3

Which Cut-Scenes? ALL OF THEM? Never mind, I'll just look.

A few hours Later...

Part two has the cutscenes of a different FF Game, and it won't open the ending. And I meant ALL the scenes- not just the movie quality ones.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
http://bluelaguna.net/movies/ffx/fmvs.php
Dont click "[View Sceeshots]" because that is an error which should be view screenshots. So if you click that then you will be taken to the screenshots. After clicking the name, click "Download 01 - Zanarkand.avi" or whatever you chose. If it dont download, right-click "Downloading File: /01 - Zanarkand.avi from the Zeta mirror" and go to "Save Target As..." then save it on your hard disk and it will start downloading. It's pretty easy.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
http://bluelaguna.net/movies/ffx/fmvs.php
Dont click "[View Sceeshots]" because that is an error which should be view screenshots. So if you click that then you will be taken to the screenshots. After clicking the name, click "Download 01 - Zanarkand.avi" or whatever you chose. If it dont download, right-click "Downloading File: /01 - Zanarkand.avi from the Zeta mirror" and go to "Save Target As..." then save it on your hard disk and it will start downloading. It's pretty easy.

Thanks for those, but like I said, I would like ALL! Not just the movie quality ones, all! Ya' know, like the fight with Seymour, or when Seymour is dead, or when Tidus tells Wakka the goal is Victory, ya' know? Not just the movie quality ones. Is there any place that has EVERY SINGLE Cut-scene of Final Fantasy X? Because I know KH-vids.net has every single cut-scene of Kingdom Hearts there! Isn't there a site like Kh-vids.net but for Final Fantasy. I tried typing FF-vids.net, and the site doesn't exist!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Thanks for those, but like I said, I would like ALL! Not just the movie quality ones, all! Ya' know, like the fight with Seymour, or when Seymour is dead, or when Tidus tells Wakka the goal is Victory, ya' know? Not just the movie quality ones. Is there any place that has EVERY SINGLE Cut-scene of Final Fantasy X? Because I know KH-vids.net has every single cut-scene of Kingdom Hearts there! Isn't there a site like Kh-vids.net but for Final Fantasy. I tried typing FF-vids.net, and the site doesn't exist!

I have never found a site like that, skyfoxx, sorry. I have been looking for a long time but gave up...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I'm actually also looking for that. Lets keep this thread opened incase someone finds it. I'm also looking for the X-2 cutscenes.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm actually also looking for that. Lets keep this thread opened incase someone finds it. I'm also looking for the X-2 cutscenes.

Uh... I'm searching for FFX Cutscenes, not FFX-2 Cutscenes, I don't have the game. Come to think of it, FFX is the only FF game I have, But, I guess someone could also find that too, but I won't look at FFX-2 videos. I don't want to spoil myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back