• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XII - "Elizabethean Star Wars NFL"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderWiggin

Final Fantasy XII

Does anyone know when the release date for Final Fantasy XII is? After FFXI I'm ready for a regular FF game again.

O

Omega Weapon

Re: Final Fantasy XII

I don't know but I can't wait for it to come out either it looks so cool!!!

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Hmm, it's not official, but Square-Enix release date fro Japan is somewhere in April...

let's keep our hopes up, weve waited too long!

New2Ya

I'm lost...

It's becuz of Dragon Quest VIII, that's all. Square-Enix wants to make as much money as possible, sooo they release the games one by one, every month.

FFXII will possibly released april, since DQ8 has made it's release, Itadaki Street too, and Radiata Stories is almost released in Japan. So wait a few months, then wait till christmas and it's in America, lol!

Azndawg

New did u hear if ISS was gonna come out in places other than japan?

New2Ya

I'm lost...

I think it will come out in America and Europe. Square-Enix found out that they make more money in the West...

1WingedDemonCloud

i heard Final Fantasy XII will have April relase date i read in japan...and than we have to like about 4-5 months....so maybe August-September imhopping

O

OneWingedAngel08

Re: Ff12

I am not sure of an actual release date but I know it will not be here for a long time so just sit tight.

rikkurox828

final fantasy 12

hey! do ne of u guys have ne facts about ff12? i'm so excited! i really hope it comes out this year!:)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
FFXII Summer Worldwide Release?!!!

April fools? I dont know, its a Japanese site... I really dont know.

Anyways, they say theyre finished in a few weeks. The game is complete. Its gonna be released worldwide, before summer. More details on E3...

Joke? I dont know guys...

its on the official square enix site too...

次世代ハードウェアのための「ファイナルファンタジーVII エターナルカーズ」のロゴ。 これは黒真珠ですか。
また、スクウェア・エニックスは何カ月も最終的に既になぞであったファイナルファンタジーXIIの発射を発表しました。 ディレクターとプロデューサー松野泰己は前の会議の終わりに彼の今度のタイトルの着手に関する詳細を公開するようになりました。 シリーズのすべての国際的なファンへの1つのすばらしいニュースはファイナルファンタジーXIIが同じ日に世界中でリリースされるということです。 最初に、着手に選ばれた1日は6月です。 日本、アメリカ、ヨーロッパ、および韓国はこの日に1日を得ることになっています。

松野泰己は、ゲームが次の数週間終了すると発表しました。 「発展過程が現在完全である、私たちは現在、何かバグか問題があるかどうか確認するためにゲームの全体のデータをチェックしています。」と、彼は宣言しました。 この操作がいったん完全になると、ベータテストは始まります。 「心配しないでください、そして、今回、ゲームは延期されないでしょう。」 私たちには、ゲームの着手に関するその他の詳細がありませんが、最終的にファイナルファンタジーXIIが夏の前に来るのを知るのは、安心です。

また、ファイナルファンタジーXIIの最終版が今年にロサンゼルスにE3示されると言われています。 これがプレーできるなら、確認が全くありません。 少なくともこれは着手の前のゲームの最後の公共のプレゼンテーションになるでしょう、全世界で2週間より遅く。

□スクウェア・エニックスのホームページ
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/

(2005年4月1日)

[Reported by 船津稔]

It says this in the translation, so its a bad translator, so try to pick it out yourself:

Logograph "of ファイナルファンタジー VII エターナルカーズ" for the next generation hardware. Is this the black pearl? In addition, スクウェア エニックス announced the discharge of ファイナルファンタジー XII where many mosquito months already are puzzle finally. The director and producer Matsuno Yasushi oneself the end of meeting before reached the point where the details comparatively regarding the commencement of title of that this time are released. The news whose one to all international fans of the series is splendid are that ファイナルファンタジー XII in the same day release is done in the world. First, 1 day which is chosen in commencement is June. Japan, America, Europe, and Korea have meant to obtain 1 day in this day. Matsuno Yasushi oneself, announced that the game ends next several weeks. "Developmental process presently is complete, we presently what, whether bug have checked the entire data of the game in order to verify whether or not there is a problem. "With, he declared. When this operation once becomes complete, the beta test starts. "Without being postponed, it does, please do not worry, and, this time, the game the ょ う. "There are no other details regarding the commencement of the game in us, but the fact that you know that finally ファイナルファンタジー XII comes before the summer is relief. In addition, it is said that last edition of ファイナルファンタジー XII this year E3 is shown in Los Angeles. If you can play this, completely there is no verification. At least, this becomes the last public presentation of the game before the commencement, probably will be, in the entire world from 2 weeks slow. Home page of □スクウェア エニックス

WHOA! I hope its true!

EDIT:
IT IS TRUE!!!

For french screens:
http://www.ffworld.com/?rub=news&page=voir&id=temp2

Guys, we can be happy now!!!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Re: FFXII Summer Worldwide Release?!!!

How about an Enlgish site that states this? are you 100% sure that it is not like the KHII April Fools Day Joke? I am sort of leary on believing things that I read today. If it is true, why did they announce it now instead of waiting untill E3 though? wouldn't that have made more sense? to wait untill E3?:)

Light Conquers All

Re: FFXII Summer Worldwide Release?!!!

It's confirmed a fake. When you click "Source: Gamewatch," it says in big letters "April Fool!" Same thing with the Eteral Curse. Fake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back