• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

ok u know how u have to fight leon, cloud, yuffie, and tifa b4 hades? well im having trouble doing that cuz tifa blocks my trinity limit and cloud keeps using warriors spirit while leon always hits me with his fireball. I usually get yuffie fine, but its the others i have trouble with. Does anyone have a good strategy on what to do in that round? the KH2 guide really didnt say much about it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Re: The Final Fantasy IV

First off, Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie are from Final Fantasy VII, and Leon is from Final Fantasy VIII

First off, don't take out Yuffie first, she doesn't even do anyhting so you can put off killing her till last. Kill Tifa first, since she hits the hardest and catches up with you easy

Basically, you're supposed to go that entire battle without even hitting them with your keyblade. You can kill all of them from a safe distance by merely using magic. So the battle begins, target Tifa and use Thunder. Jump, glide away, use thunder till she's almost reached you, jump, glide away, use thunder. Do this until she's dead

Next is Leon. Target him, cast Blizzard until he gets close, jump, glide away. Use Blizzard, jump, glide away. Do this until he's dead.

Next is Cloud. I forget his elemental weakness, so cast spells until one of them hurt him, and you'll know that's the one that you need to use on him. So cast the spell, jump, glide away. Cast the spell, jump, glide away

If you ever run out of magic, jsut keep gliding away from them until your MP bar recharges and then you can start casting again

Soraroxrikusux05

thank you for the help muffin man ill try to do it that way. lol and i put "the final fantasy IV" cuz cuz there's 4(IV) final fantasy characters you have to fight, not that theyre from ffIV lol i guess it was confusing

The Used

Here's another strategy if you want one:

Keyblade: Fenrir
Abilities: Doesn't matter except put on all of your nega-combos and take off all of your abilities that add combos.

In my case it really doesn't matter who you take out first, but I suggest Tifa because she is the one who will get to you the fastest.

Glide away and wait until one of them gets near you, and then (if you followed the Keyblade and Abilities instruction) do 1-hit finishing moves on them. When you get low on health heal and glide away until your MP gets recharged (watch out for Cloud.) Repeat until they're all dead.

Soraroxrikusux05

Here's another strategy if you want one:

Keyblade: Fenrir
Abilities: Doesn't matter except put on all of your nega-combos and take off all of your abilities that add combos.

In my case it really doesn't matter who you take out first, but I suggest Tifa because she is the one who will get to you the fastest.

Glide away and wait until one of them gets near you, and then (if you followed the Keyblade and Abilities instruction) do 1-hit finishing moves on them. When you get low on health heal and glide away until your MP gets recharged (watch out for Cloud.) Repeat until they're all dead.
hey that does seem good i can also use finishing plus to add another finisher! but is that as good as using magic?

The Used

hey that does seem good i can also use finishing plus to add another finisher! but is that as good as using magic?

I haven't tried magic, but their health does go down rather fast because finishers (or mine at least) tend to take down a whole bar each time.

seb0910

well, you could try all their ideas, camilo, OR you can just do what you saw ME do! and if u dont remember, u hav a bad memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back