• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final fatasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruelight

can someone tel me about final fantasy cause when i frst played kh1 i never knew about it so can somebody tell me about it and its carachters!

Voltron

Silver Member
well this doesnt belong here i think and i really odnt no much aobut it either juss fight use magic and fight ever ten seconds and its an RPG thats all i really no

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The FF characters are nothing more than cameos in the KH series, they serve no real purpose to the story line whatsoever...if you want to know about the characters then Wikipedia is your friend...oh and please use correct spelling...

horsegon1

yes of corse it all started with nintendo making final fantasy real deep and stuff and then when 7 and 8 cane it revolutionized every thing that is where leon and cloud and them come in then 10 the one 4 ps2 was crazy coll and there is aroron
then ff x-2 (10-2) and there is YuRIPA(yuna,rikku,and paine) so there all u need to no for kh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back