• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final F'd Up XII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Uh... I still haven't finished FFXII, because it's so freaking hard. I've only just got my head around the License Board and equipping items. And guess what? Apparently, I'm about 7 levels behind! WHAT THE ****?!?!?!

Currently I'm up to the part where you go from Mt. Bur-Omisace, after defeating a judge guy, to Nalbina to go to I can't remember. No spoilers, plz.

I'm level 28, and after reading an FAQ, I should be level 35! WHAT IN THE NAME OF ****ING SHIT?! What do I do?! How can I catch up?! D:

By the way, do you have to do a lot of those hunts? I only did one, and that's the one that you have to do (killing the tomato thing).

._.

NO SPOILERS KTHX!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i cant exactly remember what level i was on around that time, but i levelled up a hell of alot to beat the forest wyrm or whatever hes called, he was hard for me.

To level up i did about 7-10 hunts... killing a hunt doesnt level you up, but you get a generous amount of LP depending on what you kill. but on the other hand, going to the area of where the hunt is, you will fight other monsters that will give you EXP, the only monster you dont get exp on is hunts. so yeah i just ran around a fair bit doing hunts and discovering newer places out of curiosity, but be careful in doing this, ive travelled into a few caves that werent very LV50-and-below friendly, then you gotta run your ass off and heal like a mofo.

also try to level your characters up as evenly as possible, my 3 mains are level 45-50, my other 3 are 15 or below... i cant use my other members in fights because they will got pwnzrd... so keep that in mind...

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
i cant exactly remember what level i was on around that time, but i levelled up a hell of alot to beat the forest wyrm or whatever hes called, he was hard for me.

To level up i did about 7-10 hunts... killing a hunt doesnt level you up, but you get a generous amount of LP depending on what you kill. but on the other hand, going to the area of where the hunt is, you will fight other monsters that will give you EXP, the only monster you dont get exp on is hunts. so yeah i just ran around a fair bit doing hunts and discovering newer places out of curiosity, but be careful in doing this, ive travelled into a few caves that werent very LV50-and-below friendly, then you gotta run your ass off and heal like a mofo.

also try to level your characters up as evenly as possible, my 3 mains are level 45-50, my other 3 are 15 or below... i cant use my other members in fights because they will got pwnzrd... so keep that in mind...

Yeah, the Eldar Worm was hard as ****. SPAM QUICKENINGS FTW! :D

I guess I'll go back to Rabanastre to do hunts. But how do I get teleport stones to teleport back to Nalbina? ._.

Sou-jiro

i just finished the judge i'm lvl 45 i think but i'm on my way to nalbina, and i did like 4 of those hunts.

Tricky

You should eventually get the hang of it. I didn't understand at first either but I caught on quick. I gotta start over tho because my memory card was stolen. My people were in the 50s level, too.. :angry:

Lady Aino

Umm...yeah your levels are kinda low and the game doesn't get easier.
(but then again I didn't find it that hard to begin with...)

Here are a few things that helped me get ahead with levels, Gil and liscense points.

Go back to Eruyt Village (don't know if I spelt that right 0_0) and buy six Gold Armlets. This enables your character to earn double LP (very handy!) Even when your characters aren't used they still earn LP so this won't hurt having. With that equipped just pick a nice area. I suggest the Giza Plains (Rain season only!) or the forest that the Eruyt village is in. Yeah it takes time but it will be well worth it. Not only do your LP rack up but so does the number of loot you'll get and the amount of EXP you'll get. Using this, my characters are already past level 40 and I just got off of Mt. Bur-Omisace.

Best of luck to you!

P.S. Hunts only get you LP and maybe a decent piece of loot. They offer no EXP

[sorry if my spelling of the places is off. I'm going off the top of my head]

Sou-jiro

yeah that judge in the temple where you meet that dude with the sunglasses, but i'm not sure, because it's been awhile since i played it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back