• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
You get it by drive forming and its random when you get it. But to get the hcnace you have to watch the Sora and Roxas battle. Then after that you just drive a lot then it'll come

Apollo

Silver Member
it also really helps to be in the world that never was and to be fighting org member!

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Keep driving
what you need:
-Cutscene of Sora and Roxas battle
-First Xemnas fight ( Memory's skyscraper )
-I think you have to be in battle too. dont just drive at like save points youll get nada
After that just keep driving you'll get it. It took me like four tries though. Do it in Olymp. Colis. so you can use the Cup trick when necessary.
You know what's funny i didnt know you needed all this and before it I drove like a Million times.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Keep driving
what you need:
-Cutscene of Sora and Roxas battle
-First Xemnas fight ( Memory's skyscraper )
-I think you have to be in battle too. dont just drive at like save points youll get nada
After that just keep driving you'll get it. It took me like four tries though. Do it in Olymp. Colis. so you can use the Cup trick when necessary.
You know what's funny i didnt know you needed all this and before it I drove like a Million times.

You don't need to beat xemnas tog et Final Form, it happens before that.
Youc an Drive anywhere, Final Form doesn't work like that, it's just a random event.

All you really need is the Roxas and Sora Cutscene, and just Drive away and hope that the next one's gonna be Final Form.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Final Form can be obtained after defeating Xigbar. Here's what I'd do. After the cutscene, leave that area and go through the door in front of you. When the Nobodies show up, Drive into Master Form, if it doesn't show, go back to the previous room. You'll have a Full Drive Gauge again. Repeat this process and eventually, you'll Drive into Final Form.Once you get it, go back to the Previous Room, so you can Drive into it whenever you feel like. It's a matter of Luck. It can take a while to do it, or you can do it on your first try.

Once you get it, you can choose to Level Up, or continue with the story. When I first got it, I wailed on Saix with it. You can try it against Saix when you get it. If you Level it up, it'll last longer, but you won't get anywhere if you just got it and decide to use it because the Drive only last for a small amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back