• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix: Contents of Mickey's Letter @ Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternamente926

Heya

I don't know if this was mentioned yet... couldn't find it on the forums and I scanned them quick... if I missed the topic... oops! lol

Anyway, I heard that Nomura was eluding that he might actually reveal the contents of King Mickey's letter to the public. You know the letter I'm talking about... after the credits of the normal KH2 Riku and Sora are sitting on Paopu Island chatting, and Kairi runs up with a message in a bottle: a letter from King Mickey (supposedly... it bears his seal, at least). Nomura said he might reveal what the letter said... did he reveal it in Final Mix? I've searched for the ending on different sites only to come up with the secret ending. So, I'm wondering if anyone who has beaten the storyline of Final Mix (I know, why bother beating the storyline when you can wtfpwn Xemnas over and over again in the Cavern of Remembrance lol), was the contents of the letter revealed? If it wasn't, Nomura will most likely reveal it somehow... I won't get into my theories concerning the next game ;) Not yet, anyway :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I don't recall Nomura ever stating that he was planning on doing so in Final Mix

Nomura stated that they thought about originally revealing the contents of the Letter when the scene was originally being planned, but in the end the Team decided not to. He didn't say anything about changing this with Final mix, however =\

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
yeah..and now we have to wait like another 4 years..lol

I say the letter contains something about the three knights, the soldier and how the bald man opening kingdom hearts

Water Dancer

yeah..and now we have to wait like another 4 years..lol

I say the letter contains something about the three knights, the soldier and how the bald man opening kingdom hearts

Being Mickey it could be anything! im still sticking with a grocery list! :lol:

WOO 100 POSTS! EVERYONE CELEBRATE!!
:thumbsup:​

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
It probably says "Well guys, good job at beatin' ol' Xehanort! Now all of the worlds are safe! You guys are swell!" xD

What I'm wondering is what Mickey's letter at the end of the original Kingdom Hearts said. =O

Owaz

Nomura said if given the chance he would like to show what the contents of the letter were.

My guess is the Secret Endiing is the reenactment of what is written on the letter. Basically about an event Mickey witnessed in the past, but he wrote a message about it in the future.

It's probably the same letter Sora and co. didn't get at the end of KH1.

kh3-max

i think saying good job guys would suck i think the letter was adout the thre kinghts (they looked worid)

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Dear Sora and Riku.

Thanks for getting rid of those mean old, nobodies trying to start a cult that would destroy all life as we know it. Now that they are gone, as well as Maleficent and Pete most likely, seeing how the castle is now gone, the worlds are now at peace. Thanks again Fellas! -- The King

Dear Kairi

Thanks for not doing jack squat. Learn to fight next time instead of trying to wear pretty skirts. -- The King

Rioril

Website
www.blackclouds.co.nr
Nomura's said he plans on revealing the contents to the public. Whether or not this will be trough an interview, or in the sequel - I don't know.

One thing's for sure though, it's not a Thank You note. He said in an interview you can tell by their reactions that it's not a simple letter of thanks. So it could be him describing the events in the secret ending of FM+ (after all, this would explain the past-future thing, and Mickey's rather random appearance at the end of the movie).

Eternamente926

Nomura said if given the chance he would like to show what the contents of the letter were.

My guess is the Secret Endiing is the reenactment of what is written on the letter. Basically about an event Mickey witnessed in the past, but he wrote a message about it in the future.

It's probably the same letter Sora and co. didn't get at the end of KH1.

I actually forgot about that letter... hmm... maybe it is the same letter, only this time Sora gets it. Pluto never gave up the original letter at the end of KH1 (as far as we know; we don't actually see Sora catching up to the dog and taking the letter).

Water Dancer said:
Being Mickey it could be anything! im still sticking with a grocery list!

*snicker*

Sora~

The worlds are safe for now. Couldja please pick me up a dozen eggs, loaf of bread, quart of milk, and about three large wheels of imported Gouda?

~ King Mickey

This is why Sora has the blank look... and Riku has the smirk because Sora is slowly becoming Mickey's b****. And Kairi's look of concern is mostly "three wheels of Gouda? He didn't mention the crackers..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back