• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final mix help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wrong section there buddy...

Either way, I don't know what this 'card swap' thing you speak of...so sorry, I can't help you

KeyBladeWielder9

well sorry i didnt know which section to put it in i just did kh2 and if anyone has played final mix with the swap card thing please tell me how to use it!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
i dont know what your talking about, i've never played final fix but i have read a FAQ about it and it didn't mention a card swamp thing, can you be more specific?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And you need to learn how to not spam up a thread...

One step at a time I guess >_>

enygma

the first solution isn't completely right. when i got my swap magic thing i had to take the front piece off of the disc tray. the piece with the little playstation symbol on it has to come off, either it will just pop off and chance are very good your gonna break the little clips that hold it on..i did. or theres gonna be 2 little screws on each side and it will slide right off. then put the DVD disc in the playstation and let it boot up until the screen with Load Program and a second option about Tv type pops up. then like the picture shows slide the card into the little hole you made when you took the front piece off in the left side make sure you do it slow and very very nicely the first time to make sure you dont mess anything up. anyways slide the card in and you'll feel it moving to the right. oh yeah the thick part of the handle should be facing DOWNand the little hook looking part facing to the RIGHT. now once the cards all the way in and flat slide the card to the right and the tray will pop part of the way out, pull the card out and grab the tray by the left side(it comes out easier if you pull on the left side) and pull the tray all the way out. put KH final Mix in and push the tray shut DO NOT HIT THE CLOSE BUTTON then take your slide card and put it back in around the middle. when its flat again slide it to the right and when it stops pull the card out A LITTLE BIT and go right a little more then push back in again. you should have hooked the little hook on the card onto then thing you pushed out of the way initially. and now slide the card back to the left all the way i find i have to angle the card out a bit on the left side to get it all the way back over. and then on the screen you can switch between PAL NTSC NORMAL and i think theres one more option. usually i use normal and just hit square for a special boot and it works. but if not try switching to NTSC or PAL depending on your tv. by the way the slide card lets you play burned games too so if you make copies of your games or whatever you can play them using the slide card.

if you need any help with anything. just email me enygma500@hotmail.com, i have beat the game. tho i dont have the ultima weapon cause there is very demanding requirements to get the stuff before the ultima weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back