• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

forget-me-not

I'm sure there are other posts like, this, but I've looked around and have yet to find one that answers all of my questions.

Is it worth it to import Final Mix for KH2? And what would I need in order to play it? I live in the U.S., speak English, and have the slim version of the PS2.

Also, what do I get if I beat the original KH2 (like, 100%). Is it any more than the simple satisfaction of beating the game completely? And is there a was to check my progress, to know how much more I need to do before getting to 100%? And probably a stupid question, but is the mickey summon available to the regular KH2, or is it only KH2FM

Thanks =)

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
um final mix, based on what ive heard, is worth getting but only if ur a truely hardcore fan. i forgot what its called u need but my friend said something about it making playstions accept the jaspanese disc as an english one or something like that. if u beat the original kh2 with 100 percent on normal mode or just beat it on proud mode, ull get a seceret ending.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Is it worth it to import Final Mix for KH2?

Will be the best KH related decision of your life

what would I need in order to play it? I live in the U.S., speak English, and have the slim version of the PS2.

Swap Magic with Flip Top

Also, what do I get if I beat the original KH2 (like, 100%). Is it any more than the simple satisfaction of beating the game completely? And is there a was to check my progress, to know how much more I need to do before getting to 100%? And probably a stupid question, but is the mickey summon available to the regular KH2, or is it only KH2FM

There is no Mickey summon. And there is huge amounts of sidequests in KHIIFM

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I plan on importing this game, but not with the ultimate hits label...which might be hard to find and at the same price as the Ultimate Hits version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back