• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Hey guys... I really like this story and it gets better and better.

Chapter 1
In the very first years in B.C. there was a town called Jinkai. The peaceful human city has been attacked by Goldms or the name mud monster is what they referred to them as. This city located in Japan was the famous people that hunted mud monsters for fun. Other human cities tried to challenge this city but none had a chance. The Jinkai kids had their school for fighting called the Center. This is where most of the kids stayed in the town during there training. This city had very high tech things such as their weapons. They had lasers and electric weapons probably the only place on the earth with that type of technology. At the Center there were a couple of teens talking and fellowshipping eating there.
“Hey Rio!” said a young girl as she approached a teen who had blood all over him.
“Hey May, where have you been?” Rio asked as they sat down at a table to eat. “I have been at the training lounge, you can probably tell with all the blood,” he said as she smiled at him.
“I’ve been in the girls lounge, why would I come to the boys training lounge?” she asked.
“Well… I came there once to see you,” Rio said as the girl looked at him curiously. “Look there goes Don!” Rio said as the kid saw him waving.
“Hey Rio… that fight sure was intense… you should’ve been there May he was going wild!” Don said as he got up demonstrating it to her.
“Wow Rio I didn’t know that you could fight that good!” May said as he shrugged.
“It was alright I guess,” he said keeping his cool.
“Yes that fight was amazing Rio… but you’ve done better,” said Don as a teacher came over to there table.
“Nice fight Rio… I think we found something your good at!” he said laughing as Rio just looked down. As the teacher walked away Don and May looked at Rio.
“Why didn’t you say something Rio?” said May.
“Yeah that jerk needs a lesson!” said Don as Rio just shrugged. Rio got up and threw the rest of his food to the dogs and walked to his next training session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back