• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally, a clip of "Passion"!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Over at KHU, they've uploaded a thirty-second clip of Passion. It's much, much different from Simple and Clean--though I'm a bit confused by the drumbeats. They don't make sense with the flow of the song. *shrug*

Anyway, we've finally got our first taste of the KH2 theme song, and in my opinion, it rocks!

KH2.co.uk

Zane

I agree. Passion is very rocking.

As for the drums, I don't really find it off beat except at the beginning, and keep in mine, this is merely a clip of the song and not the whole thing. It may have lead out of another part before the clip began. Either way, I like the drum beat. Adds to the mood, you know?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Yeah...I'm just in marching band, so if drums are off-beat it just...it BOTHERS me! *twitch*

Yeah, I cannot wait to hear the whole thing. I wonder how the quick-paced remix will sound, should they decide to do that (they probably will). I'm more excited to hear the English version so the lyrics make sense. I love Hikari as much as Simple and Clean, and it'll probably be the same way with this, but I'm still waiting for the English version with bated breath. xD

Zane

Really? What do you play?

I guess I'm more used to that sort of thing. Half the music I listen to is techno, so I'm used to backround beats and stuff like that. Plus I always had a weakness for the beat of drums like that. Takes me back, you know what I mean?

I hope the English versions sounds as good as the Japanese one, though.

Whispered.Hope

I didn't find the drums off-beat o_O Drums are supposed to keep beat, ne? Murr, I'm afraid of how the English will go. 'Simple and Clean' had a different meaning than 'Hikari'. And I like what 'Passion's meaning right now. Definitely fits the situation of KH II. But I stilled like 'Simple and Clean' in its own right as a seperate song, and I'm sure the English version of 'Passion' will be just as good.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

So the drums are a bit cookoo, its only 40 seconds, I'm sure once we here the whole thing it'll be a lot better, anyway, there is already a thread to download passion right here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back