• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally Beat KH Lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamu4646

Except it froze at the credits! :eek: :mad:
Dangit...after so long. >_<
Ansem was easy.
But I froze at the credits! I don't wanna take another half hour to beat him and try again
Funny, this isn't the first time a PS2 game froze at the credits. Same thing happened with Chrono Cross.
Oh well. :p

um, its not frozen, its the end of the game. you cant go back after you beat it. since there is obviously a sequel coming out that should be a bit obvious. look around at some of the older threads, there are some of the same. but since youre new you didnt know.

yamu4646

KingdomUnknown said:
um, its not frozen, its the end of the game. you cant go back after you beat it. since there is obviously a sequel coming out that should be a bit obvious. look around at some of the older threads, there are some of the same. but since youre new you didnt know.

No. It froze.
Right in the middle of Huey, Doey, and Louy (however spelt), it stopped. Their foot was in mid air.
There's more ;-;
Lol.

shadowkiller

Well, I got a new PS2 because mine ended up breaking. Also, if it was the disk, I got a new disk 'cause I lost my old one. I'm replaying and I hope it works.

hmm, weird. well, lets hope. i have had no problems with mine. then again i keep care of mine as though it was glass; constantaly cleaning it and making sure it is not abused in any way. it stays at my boyfriends, and i got mad at his little brother the other day for miss using it. :\ im strange yes. but that is weird that the game would just freeze like that. hope it doesnt do that again!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
It sounds like to me that the disc is scratched up or has finger print on it. I remember when I first beat it, I had trouble with Ansem till I reached lvl. 64 and then the stuff after you fight him on Destiny Island Illusion was easy. Man, I was proud of myself when I finally beat it. KH has one of the best video game endings I've ever seen. Not only did the song still sound good, but it made me cry when Kairi saw what Sora drew on the rock and she drew it back to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back