• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finally!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora reborn

ok i made a thread about 5 or 6 days ago saying that i got sephy down to half dead useing nothing better than oblivion keyblade and im only lvl 53 on expert mode. well after fighting him for 2 hours per day nonstop without lvling up at all i finally beat him 5 mins ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D lvl 53 on expert mode beat sephy and now i got fenrir yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway i dont think this thread has any point but i wanted to share my excitement with everyone:D

sora reborn

hey dont be mean. if i wanna be 1 of the only ppl who can beat sephy below lvl 55 thats my choice=p (you just wish you were as skilled as me *sighs*)

oh and thx dawning twilight=p

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I beat him in Standard mode now I need to beat him in proud mode so I can get the level up drive gauge. Basically, I'm stuck in this part for the time being.

Twilight Dweller

I was in proud mode but was as level 89. Heh, I guess I suck. Good job though. It's actually all in whether you can stop him when he starts floating or stop his extremely fast dash attack. If you can block those your good.

O

Oberon

HOLY S*** *thud*

sweet dude. i beat him on lvl 59 on expert. i saw this really good stradegy on youtube, and it worked good so congrats!

sora reborn

you can do it

heres a few tips for you on expert mode

his 1st 4 health bars is easy peasy (i can beat em without bein hit once) just stay near him and when he gets ready to attack jump then do a double jump then glide in place so you slowly come down above him. before you hit the ground bang a good combo on him and repeat (remember to stay close to him or he will throw you into the air but if that happens quickly use a reflect spell and you will be safe and it will do major damage to sephy =D)

after his 4th hp bar is half gone he starts gettin seriouse. when he uses those dark orbs quickly use a reflect spell. when he stands still get ready to hit triangle cuz hes gonna charge you then bang a combo on him. if he starts running in a circle get near him cuz hes gonna jump right near you and got about 1 seconds to get a combo on him before he does his hearless angel attack. when he uses heartless angel either get to him in time to attack hjim or if you think you cant make it run away and prepair an elixer, use the elixer once he does it and then get ready to hit triangle cuz if hes successfull with heartless angel attack then he will ALWAYS follow it up with his charge move durring his 2nd stage. follow these rules and you can own his 2nd stage useing less then 2 elixers=).

now for his final stage. when he has 4 and 1 half hp bars left he gets P.Oed. as soon as he uses dark orbs use reflect and always be prepaired to hit triangle (if your in the air when he gets ready to charge you quickly cast reflect before he charges and you wont take any damage!!) if you cant attack him right away get ready cuz he will do another charge attack right away. when he starts flying super fast in a circle around the field jump and fly away cuz if he hits you he will do a follow up combo attack and most likely kill you. time to explain my fav of his attacks=), when he flys into the air and prepairs a metior attack you gotta be fast on this 1. jump in the air and start glideing in a sort of figure 8 movement but stay away from him. when you near a wall turn AWAY from him cuz if you make the figure 8 turn toard him you will get hit by metiors. after about 3 figure 8s he will stop and teleport to the center arena. the only chances for you to hit him durring this is
1. when hes doing heartless angel attack.
2. when hes finnished with his charge attack.
or 3. when he throws you into the air EMEDIATELY cast reflect and you will be hit none or once at the most and the after-affect of the reflect spell will do about 1 third of a health bar worth of damage. continue to follow these guidelines and you will totally own sephy!!!

oops i forgot to say thx to all the ppl that said congratz when i was makeing this little guide so, THANKS!

O

Oberon

decent guide i think.

i just don't understand the whole glide dealio. usually i just guard and then i guard break and bam, herpes,... i mean umm... ded sephy.;)

sora reborn

the glide thing works like this. if ur in the air and u start glideing without moveing the left anolog stick so you start flying around the field you will very slowly fall toard the ground. so if you jump then double jump then glide you will be in the air for about 10 seconds. just drop and attack him when neccessary

O

Oberon

yes i know that, but i don't know how that would work if your already ground level. and he is attacking right there

Inuyasha

well ill try maybe what u said and the only real problem i had with facing sephiroth is his sin harvest the sad thing i just figured out how 2 counter it right after u hear the noise casst cure and it should heal u right after u take the hit ^-^ and trust me it works

sora reborn

you jump before he attacks so hes attacking while you are in the air, then double jump so ur in the air longer, then glide untill hes done attacking and fall so you can get a combo on him.

oh and as for healing right after sin harvest with cure, that will leave your magic all gone and its almost impossible to kill sephy without reflect magic so thats why elixers are best cuz you get full hp and full magic=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back