• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Finding the true King of Games...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdmca2006

no.Chumley lost.( Peagusus is the better dulest but it was still a suprise because the underdog all ways wins in yugioh.)

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chumley and Peagusus left the stage. "Aw man, poor Chumley...." Jaden sighed.
"Now for our next duel. Weevil Underwood versus Kagemaru!"
Weevil pushed Rex as he headed for the stage. "All right, Dinobrain. Time to show you that I'm the better duelist, and I'll prove it by beating this Kagemaru."
THe fraglue old man began to wheelchair himself onto the stage. "Good luck......" He laughed as he set his dueldisc on his arm.

"I'll start!" called Weevil. "I'll play Pinch Hopper!" The insect warbled as it desended to the field (1000/1200). "Then I'll set a facedown and play Insect Barrier to end my turn."
"My move." Kagemaru drew. "I'll play Creator Incarnate!" The stage man glistened as he hit the feild(1600/1000). "Attack!"
"Not so fast! I activate DNA Surgery! This lets me turn all monsters on the field into insects!" Weevil began to laugh. "That means my Insect Barrier repeals your attack."
“Then that’s all.”

“Please, old man. Watch how us younger duelist play!” Weevil drew. “I play Multiplication of Ants. Now by sacrificing Pinch Hopper, I get two Ant tokens.” The bugs crawled up (500/500). “Now, I use my Pinch Hoppers ability to summon my Insect Queen!” The large spider arose (2200/2400). “Now, I play Monster Reborn to revive Pinch Hopper. Now My Queen gains 200 attack points for each Insect on the field, raising her to 3000. Queen, I sacrifice an ant so you can devour his monster!” The queen screeched as she ran up and swallowed the creator, lowering Kagemaru to 2600. “Now, my queen gives me an Insect Token (0/0). Now, Ant and Pinch Hopper, attack his LP!” The two rushed at him, lowering him to 1100. “That’s all.”
Kagemaru lifted his top card and began to laugh. “Time for you to feel the wrath! I’ll start with Heavy Storm, to rid us of your DNA Surgery and Insect Barrier. Then, I’ll play 3 Continuous Spells. Not that they matter, for I sacrifice them to play Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder!”
“WHAT!” Weevil stared in horror as a large lighting bolt slammed onto Kagemaru’s field, releasing Hamon (4000/4000). “How can you play that?”
“Simple. It’s a Demon God, who can only be summoned by sacrificing Spells.”
“A DEMON God?” Yugi and friends gasped,
“Yes.” Kagemaru watched as Hamon began to glow. “Now, I’m going to get a little more comfy.” Hamon’s glow shed over him, transforming him from a weak old man to a buff wild black haired man. “Now, Hamon, strike that Token!” Hamon roared and destroyed the token, lowering Weevil to 0.

“In a stunning comeback, our winner is Kagemaru!” The announcer boomed.
Weevil squirmed of the stage. “What….power……”
Rex laughed. “What was that about you proving it that I’m weaker?”
Yugi glanced at the beast. “That almost looks like Ra…..”

wdmca2006

I all was know that there had to be a link from the god cards to the Demon Gods.
I tink yugi is catching on to that to.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
"Now," The specker cracked on again. "It time for one more match before dinner. Bakura Ryou vs Bastion Misawa."
Bastion. "Excellent. I've been waiting for a chance." He hopped on stage.
Bakura reached down and placed the Millenium Ring around his neck. "Please, let me duel on my own....." He murmured to the ring as he walked onto the stage. "You can start." He glaced at Bastion.

Bastion drew. "I'll start with Oxygeddon!"The wind dinosaur landed from the air(1800/800). "That's it."
Bakura drew. "I'll play White Magical Hat!" The mashed man arose (1000/700) . "Then, I'll play Tribute to the Doomed. By discarding a card, it destroyes your monster." Oxygeddon screamed as a large bandaged hand reached up from under it and dragged it to the grave. "Now, White Magical Hat, attack his LP. And by the way, when he damages you, he takes a card and sends it to the grave" The masked man nailed Bastion, lowering his LP to 3000 and discarding his Mathmaticain. "I'm done after that."

Bastion smiled. "Not bad..." He drew. "I summon Hydrogeddon!" The brown water dinosaur arose roaring (1600/1000). "Attack!" The dino nailed White Magical Hat, lowering Bakura's LP to 3400. "Since my Hydrogeddon killed a monster, I can summon another to attack your LP." The dinosaur nailed Bakura to 1800. "Then I'll end with a facedown."
Bakura struggled to his feet. It's one of his cards..... "I summon Doom Cavalier." The gostly rider trotted onto the feild (1900/1500?) "Doom Cavalier, attack a geddon!"
"I'll use my trap, Spirit Barrier, to protect my LP." Bastion smiled.
Bakura sighed. "Then I'll end with a facedown."

Bastion drew. "I'll play Litmus Doom Ritual! By sacrificing the Hyozanryu in my hand and Hydrogeddon, I summon Litmus Doom Soilder!" The black warrior arose (0/0) "Now my monster gains 3000 attack for me having a continuous trap out. So go, attack his Doom Cavalier!" The soilder slashed his sword, lowering Bakura to 700 LP and his knees. "That's it. I'm quite suprised. I heard that you got to the final 8 in Battle City. But I haven't seen anything specail."
Bakura began to laugh evilly. "Then maybe I should take over." The Ring began to glow and Bakura drew. "I'll activate Destiny Board, my continuous trap. Then I'll play Change of Heart!"
Bastion gasped. "Oh no......"
"Foolish mortal. You left yourself with only one monster. and now he will finish you. Litmus Doom Soilder, attack your master." The soilder turned and slashed Bastion, lowering him to 0.

"And that is game." The anouncer crackled. "Bakura Ryou and his Yami wins! That's right, Pharoah, your archrival is back!"

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Okay, I wanna hear some imput. As side duel (notr in the tournament), who would you like to see duel (I'll only consider a original vs a GX).

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Specking of Joey........(Warning! Spiler ahead! Features many Arcanna cards from future episodes)

Chapter 10: Luck versus Fate
The duelist all began to get to their feet to head for dinner. "Wait right there. Just like lunch, I decided to host a duel during dinner." A group of robotic servants rolled out with dinner carts. Most of the more-hungry jumped to their feet and began to scarf, when the announcer cut in. "So our next duel is Joey Wheeler versus Sartorius."
Joey began to choke. “WHAT!?” He glared as the speaker. “Wha da ya mean me at dinner time?”
The speaker laughed. “Better eat quickly…….”
Sartorius stared at Joey as the latter began to shove food in his mouth and plate. "This fool is my opponent?....." He laughed as he headed for the stage.
Joey set down a large plate of food at his seat. "Yugi, make sure Tristen doesn't touch my food." He grabbed his dueldisc and walked onto the stage. "Let's Duel!"

Joey drew. "I'll play Swordsman of Landstar in defense mode and end my turn." The little sword smiled as it placed up its shield (800/1200).
Sartorise smiled as he drew. "Fool...... I summon Arcanna Force 3: The Empress." The strange monster arose (1300/1300) and a card behind it began to spin.
"What goin on with the spinnin card back there?"
"It's my monsters effect. You get to stop the spin and it gains an effect depending on witch side comes up."
Joey stared for a second. "Okay, stop." It stopped right side up.
Sartorise smiled. "Now, as long as this is out, when you play a monster, I can play one of mine. Now go, Arcanna Force 3, attack his swordsman!" The lady ran, destroying the little guy. "Then I'll end with a facedown."

Joey drew. “I’ll play Goblin Elite Attack Force!” The group of ogres all butted heads as they arose (2200/1500).
“Then that’s lets me play Arcanna Force 4: The Emperor” Another strange monster arose (1400/1400) and it too began to spin.
“Okay, stop it….Now!” It stopped right side up.
Sartorise smiled. “Now my Arcanna Forces gain 500 attack and defense each.” His two monsters rose to 1800 and 1900.
“Then a facedown to end my turn.”
Sartoriuse drew. “Now I’ll summon Arcanna Force 7: The Chariot.” Another being (1700/1700) began to turn.
“What is with all these spinnin monsters?” Joey inquired.
“Do you believe in fate?” Sartoriuse asked Joey. “I believe fate decides everything we do and how everything will turn out.”
“You’re crazy!” Joey began to laugh. “If things were so predictable, then nottin would make sense. But back to the duel, your dude has been spinnin long enough. Stop!” It landed right side up.
“Now when you lose a monster, it comes to my control. And my Arcanna Force 4 raises my new monster by 500 points. Now do you believe in fate? Arcanna Force 7, attack his Elite."

More later.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
"Not so fast," Joey grinned. "I activate Magical Arm Shield. This let's me take one of your monsters, like Arcanna Force 4, and use it as a shield." The Arcanna 4 was picked up and placed in front of Arcanna Force 7, getting destroyed and Sartoriuse's LP went to 3700.
"Then I'll switch my Arcanna Force 3 to defense and end my turn."

Joey drew. "I'll sac my Goblins to play Cybertech Alligator." The large metallic reptile arose (2500/1600).
"Then Arcanna Force 3 lets me play Arcanna Force 6" Yet another appeared (1600/1600).
"Alright then, stop." It stopped right-side up. "What will it do?"
"Nothing that will affect your attack." Sartoriuse smiled.
"Now then, Cybertech, attack his Arcanna Force 7!" The beast fired a blast and Sartoriuse went down to 2900."Then 2 facedowns to end my turn."

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
"My move." Sartoriuse grinned as he drew. "First, I'll play Cup of Ace. Like my monsters, its effect is up to you." It began to turn.
"Stop!" It stopped upside down.
"Good job. Fate decided to let you draw two more cards."
Joey grinned. "Look like my luck has changed."
Sartoriuse began to laugh. "Not necessarily. Now my Arcanna Force 6 kicks in. It counts as two tribute to play an Arcanna Force monster. I'll sac my 2 monsters to play Arcanna Force EX: The Light Ruler! " The large being arose (4000/4000).
"WHA THE....!!!" Joey's eyes popped out of his head.
"Uh Oh...." Jaden gasped from the sidelines. "That's his best monster!"
"Come Joseph, the card spins." Sartoriuse laughed.
Joey gulped. "Okay, Stop!" It stopped right side up.
"Now when my giant kills one of your monsters, I get a card back from my grave, but don't get to us it the same turn. But that's not all." Sartoriuse began to grin. "I'll also play the field spell The Bounds of Light!" The field around the two began to glow to an almost blinding pitch. "Now, we get to wait for my next Standby phase to see what this does, but for now, Light Ruler, attack his alligator!" The large being blasted the gator, lowering Joey to 2500. "Now, I'll put my Arcanna Force 7 back in my hand and end my turn."

Joey drew his card. Great, it's Fiber Jar. Now, all I have to do is set it and that giant over there vanishes as so as my monster flips..... "I'll play a face down monster, a face down spell or trap and end my turn."
Sartoriuse drew. "Now its time for my field spell." The field began to glow strangely. "If the light stops brightly, then it will negate all non-Arcanna monsters effects until my next turn starts." It shone brightly, nailing Joey's face down. "Looks like fate has said no to any effects your monster has. Now, Arcanna Force 7, I welcome you back." The large Arcanna arouse again and began to turn.
"Alright, stop." It landed upside down.
"Oh well. Now if it dies, it gets put on your field. Arcanna Force 7, attack facedown!" The large beast ran over, destroying the tree. "Now, Light Ruler, finish him!"
"Not yet!" Joey smiled. "I'll activate Fairy Box! I'll let luck or fate or whatever ya wanna call it give me a chance. Now, I'll flip a coin. If its tails, you win. But if its heads, then I take nothin from that giant." He flipped it. "Come on......" It landed...... "Heads! That means I'm saved for this turn."
Sartoriuse closed his eyes. "Fine. That's all for me."

Joey drew. All right... "First, I'll use Giant Trundle to wipe out your Bounds of Light and every other spell and trap back to our hands." The field dimmed to normal as the cards vanished. "Then I'll summon Time Wizard!" The stage clock like spellcaster arose (500/500).
"Who?"
"Time Wizard. This card was given to me by my pal Yugi. It's gotten me outta a lot of tough spots, and now I'm gonna use it to free me of all your monsters. So go, Time Wizard, activate your roulette." The spinner began to spin...
"Come on, Joey!" Tristen called.
"You can do this!" called Tea.
Yugi simply nodded.
The spinner stopped on Heads. "Alright!" Joey smiled. "Go, Time Magic!" Time Wizard raised his wand and a huge hole opened up, absorbing all of Sartoriuse's monsters.
"No! How could Fate choose you?" Sartoriuse gasped.
"It's not fate, its luck. Now our Arcanna Force 7 comes to me." It arose on Joey's field and began to spin.
"Stop..." Sartoriuse sighed. It stopped upside down.
"Now for another card, Question! Now, Sartoriuse, name the bottom monster in my grave. If your right, its gone. But if your wrong, I get ta play it."
"I have no idea, so go ahead."
"Then welcome back Swordman of Landstar!" The little guy smiled as he arose. "Now, Ta finish ya, I'll use Graceful Dice." The little angel appeared. "Now, all my monsters gain 100 attack times the number I roll." The angel picked up his dice and rolled a 1. "Now, my 3 monsters have a combined attack of 3000!"
"No!" Sartoriuse gasped.
"Attack his Life Points Arcanna Force 7, Time Wizard and Swordman!" The three nailed Sartoriuse, lowering him to 0.

"And the winner, Joey Wheller!" The announcer cracked.
"Alright!" Joey hoped of. "Who’s the man?"
"Not bad, Joey. You had us worried there." Yugi smiled.
"No one can beat the Godfather of Games!"
They all laughed.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 11: Battle of Earth and Air

"Now, the next duel will be between Mai Valentine and Vellian Crawler."
"Great!" Crawler got to his feet. "It finnally time for me to get a turn."
Mai smirked as she approced the stage. "Oh good......You finnally spoke. I was wondering......"
"What?" Crawler apporced as well.
"If you were just an ugly girl!" Mai laughed. Others began to join in from the addence.
Crawler began to fume. "How dare you! I guess I'm going to have to teach you a leason, so let's duel."

"Ladies first!" Mai drew. "I'll play one defence monster and end my turn."
Crawler drew. "I'll play my Ancient Gear Fortress." A large mecanicail gear building arose from behind him. "Now all my Ancient Gears gain 300 ATK and DEF. Then I summon my Ancient Gear Soilder!" The stage gear warrior arose (1300/1300) before powering up. "Now, Ancient Gear Soilder, attack her facedown!" The soilder charged, running into Birdface (1600/1600).
"Looks like a draw." Mai smiled.
"Then thats all for me."

Mai drew. "I'll play my Harpie Lady #2 in attack mode!" The redheaded harpie arose (1300/1400). "Then, I'll switch my Birdface to attack mode and have it attack!" The bird screeched as the soiler fired, both destroying each other.
"How foolish. Your Bird was gunned down while I simply lost my soilder."
"It wasn't just for that. Now Birdface allows me to find a Harpie from my deck, so I'll add Harpie Lady #1 to my hand. Now, Harpie #2, attack his LP!" The redhead charged and clawed Crawler, lowering him to 2700. "Then I'll end with a facedown."
"Not bad! My move!" Crawler grinned. "Now, I use my castle's ability. By sacrificing it, I can summon my Ancient Gear Beast!" The large mecanical cat arose (2000/2000). "Now, attack her Harpie!"
"I'll activate my facedown!" Mai gasped as her card refused to turn. "Huh?"
Crawler laughed. "I guess you didn't know that when my Ancient Gear Monsters attack, you can't use any cards against them." The beast pronced on the harpie, lowering Mai to 3300. "That's all."

Mai grinned as she drew. "I'll summon my Harpie Lady #1!" The purpul-haired harpie arose (1300/1400). "Her effect powers up all Wind monsters by 300, but that isn't all! I'll equipt her with Cyber Sheild and Arrow Nail, to raise her power by 600 more!" The Harpie's attack raised to 2200. "Now Harpie, attack his beast!" The harie screeched as she jumped into the air and nailed the gear beast, lowering Crawler to 2500. "Then 1 facedown to end my turn."

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Crawler drew. "I activate Graceful Charity! I'll draw 3 cards, then discard 2. Then I'll actuvate Premature Barrial! By paying 800 LP, I can revive a monster I just discarded, Trojin Horse." Crawler dropped to 1700 LP as the Horse appeared (1600/1000). "Now I'll sac my horse to summon Ancien Gear Golem!" The large mecanicail golem arose (3000/3000). "Then I'll give him this equit card Ancient Gear Tank. This raises his attack by 600. Now, Gear Golem, attack her Harpie with Mechanized Melee!" The large golem punched the harpie, lowering Mai to 1500. "Then I'll end with a facedown."

Mai glared at the large beast. "Take this!" She drew. "I'll activate my facedown, Hystric Party! Now by discarding my Harpie Lady 3, I can special summon all the Harpies in my Graveyard. So welcome back Harpie Lady #1, #2, and #3!" The trhee sisters arose (1300/1400). "Then I'll normal summon Harpie's Baby Pet Dragon!" The small red dragon growed as he came out (1200/800).
"What will that pipsweak do agains my golem?" Crawler laughed.
"Watch! Now for each Harpie on my feild, he gains an effect. For my first, your only allowed to attack him. For the second, his original attack is doubled. And for the last, he has the ability to destroy any card I want once per turn. And if you forgot, my Harpie #1 powers all of them up by 300." The Harpies rose to 1600 while the dragion raised to 2700. "Now, my dragon use your special effect on his Golem!" The dragon roared as it shoot a blue ball of fire at the golem, destroying it.
"At least my tank deals 600 to your LP." The tank expoled as the golem vanished, lowering Mai to 900.
"Now your wide open, so go my monsters, attack his LP!" The harpies began their charge.
"Not so fast, I activate my Zero Gravity trap!" Crawler smiled. "This switched the battle mode of all monsters on the feild, including your harpies and your dragon, so my LP are safe this turn."
Mai grinned as her monsters went to DEF. "Fine, I'm done then."
Crawler drew his card with his eyes closed and began to sweat. He glaced at it and smiled. "Yes! Perfect! I activate Monster Reincarnation, so I discard another monster in my hand to put my Golem back in it. Then I activate Ancient Gear Factory! Now, I can summon my Golem without tribute by removing a total of 16 stars worth of Ancient Gear monsters in my grave."
"You don't have enough. You only have lost your Soilder and Beast, totalling 10 stars. Your still too low!"
"Not nesicarilly." Crawler smiled. "Remember when I played Graceful Charity and my Monster Reincarnation? I discarded my 5 stared Ancient Gear Enginner and 1 stared Ancient Gear, so that is exactly 16!"
"Way to go, Crawler!" Jaden yelled.
"Thank you, Slacker!" Crawler yelled back. "Now, welcome Ancient Gear Golem back!" The large beast arose (3000/3000).
"Before you attack, I'll activate Mirror Wall!" Mai smiled. "This halves your Golem's attack." The golem dropped to 1500.
"Fine. Go, attack her dragon! Mecalized Melee!" It raised its fist and punched the dragon, lowering Mai to 200 Lp. "Now for one last card, Ancient Gear Bomb! By sacrificing my Golem, you lose LP = to 1/2 his attack so you lose 750 LP!" The golem exploded, lowering Mai to 0.

"And the winner, girlly man! I mean, Vellian Crawler!" The anoonucer laughed.
Crawler sighed. "I get no respect....."

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 12: The Chazz faces ESP

"Now our next duel will pit Espa Roba versus Chazz Princeton." The speaker squawked.
Chazz laughed. "What, you mean I have to face the psychic wannabe? P-lease."
Espa approached the stage. "I guess I'll need to prove you wrong."
Chazz got to his feet. "All right. Let's duel."

"I'll start." Espa drew his cards. "I'll start with Cyber Raider in defense mode." The mechanical man gleamed (1200/1400). "That's it."
"Fine!" Chazz drew. "I'll start with Betron 1 - Kabutop!" The inspections machine arose (1700/?). "Then I'll play Frontline Base. This lets me summon a union monster from my hand at each of my turns, so I summon Betron 2 - Kawagaturbo!" Another insect arose (1500/1800). "Now, Betron 2, attack his Cyber Raider!" The large insect charged, destroying the man. "Now, Betron 1 , attack his Life Points!" Espa was nailed by the other, dropping to 2300. "That's it."

Espa grinned. "I knew you would get two monsters out on your first turn, so I was prepared. My move!" He drew. "I special summon my Fiend Megacyber!" The large brute arose with a roar (2200/1600). "Not that he's staying, for I sacrifice him to summon Jinzo!" The large mechanical Being arose with his signature roar (2400/1500) "Now, Jinzo. attack his Betron 2 with Cyber Energy Shock!" The fiend raised his hand and blasted it, lowering Chazz to 3100. "Then 1 face down to end my turn."He'll now try to kill my Jinzo and nail me directly, but my face down will stop him.
"My move." Chazz drew. "I'll summon my X Head Cannon and use Frontline Base to summon Z Metal Tank." The two war machines arose (1800/1500) (1500/1300). " Now I'll union my Z onto my X, raising him 600 attack and defense, to 2400 attack points." The machine equipped to the other. "Now, X Head, attack Jinzo." Jinzo exploded. "And since Z is unified on it, my X Head will lose it's power up, but will survive. Now, Betron 1, attack his LP!"
"Not so fast! I activate Call of the Haunted!" Espa smiled. "This lets me revive my Jinzo." The large metallic man reappeared.
"Then I end my turn." Chazz sighed. I guess he really is psychic, but if that's true, I'm toast!

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
These stories are really good. I am glad that Pegasus won his duel. Also it was cool to see evil Bakura. By the way why didn't you choose Ishizu or the one that used the equip spells. The one dude that beat yugi. I can't remeber his name

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I just don't like Ishesu's light deck. Ishesu didn't get past even the first round of the BC finals and only dueled once that viewers got to view.
Rapheal's gaurdians were cool, but too hard for me to add him without getting rid of duelist with more cards or 'well-known', lkie Rebbeca.
Other then that, welcome to my fic!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
back on track:

Espa drew his card and grinned. "I summon my Reflect Bounder to the field!" The large mirror-man arose (1700/1000). "Now, Jinzo, attack his Beetron with Cyber Energy Shock!" The creepy mecanical roared as it attacked, lowering Chazz to 2400. "That is all."
Chazz drew. "Come on...." Chazz smiled. "I'll have my X Head attack your Reflect Bounder!"
Espa smiled. "Thank you. Now, you lose LP equal to your monsters attack."
"So what? I get rid of your monster." Chazz groaned as his LP dropped to 600 while Espa dropped to 2200.
"Why did he do that?" Jaden rubbed his chin. "Wouldn't he had done more damge to Espa with a stronger monster?"
"Not necessarily." Bastion laughed. "He also would have taken more damage, and with now only 600 LP, he can't afford that."
Chazz smirked. "NOW, I'll use my Frontline Base to summon Y Dragon Head and equip it to my X Head, giving him 400 more ATK and Defense! That's it for me!"
Espa drew. "I'll give my Jinzo Amplifier! Now, I'm not effected by his trap-negation. So Jinzo, attack!" It blasted the unified machine, destroying Y and lowering Chazz to 400. "Then I'll end with two facedowns."
Chazz drew. "I'll activate my first facedown, Eye of Truth." Espa smiled. "Now, your hand stays revealed to me, but if you have a spell in your hand at the Standby Phase, you get 1000 LP." Chazz showed Espa his hand of Pot of Greed, Giant Trunade, and Ojamaride
Espa smiled Now, I know his ever card. Even if he does draw a stronger monster, my facedown Raising Energy will finish him.
Chazz smiled. "Fine. I guess I get 1000 LP." His LP rose to 1400. "I'll use my Pot of Greed to draw two." He drew Graceful Charity and Premature Burial. "Now, I'll play Giant Trunade to wipe our fields clean."
"Fine! I'll activate my Raising Energy, so by ditching a card in my hand, my Jinzo gains 1500 ATK!" Amplifier, Eye of Truth and Frontline Base vanished as Jinzo rose to 3900.
"Now, Graceful Charity. I draw 3, then ditch two." Chazz smiled as he drew. "I'll ditch my Ojamagic and Frontline. Now, Ojamagic grants me the ability to add one of each of my little twerps to my hand, so I'll get Ojama Yellow, Green and Black. Then, I'll use Ojama Ride. By ditching the three dwebs, I can summon two machines from my deck, so I'll play V Tiger Jet and W Wing Catapult." The large machines arose (1600/1800) (1300/1500). "Then, I'll unify these two in fusion to make VW Tiger Catapult!" The two rose into the air and fused (2000/2100). "Then, I'll use both Premature Burial and Monster Reborn to Revive Y Dragon Head and Z Metal Tank." His LP lowered to 600 as the two reappeared. "Now I fuse them with X to create XYZ Dragon Cannon!" The large machine arose (2800/2600?)
"So, With no cards in hand, you can't use his effect." Espa laughed.
"Did I say I was done?" Chazz laughed. "Now, I fuse my two monsters to make the ultimate machine, VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon!" The monsters fused to make a large robot (3000/2500?). "Now, I'll use his ability to remove your Jinzo from play!" Jinzo vanished.
"Oh no! I'm open!" Espa gasped.
"Thanks right, psychic freak! You lose! V to Z, attack!" The large robot lifted his hand and blasted Espa, lowering him to 0.

"And the winner, Chazz Princeton!" The speaker squawked.
Chazz turned to the crowd. "Oh yah!"
Jaden and the other GXers began t cheer. "Chazz it up! Chazz it up!"

Only one more duel and we're done with the round and halfway done with the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back