• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire Emblem RP (even if you've never played)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust<3Eliza

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, so Fire Emblem is great. I just cannot stress that enough. Even if you’ve never played it or heard of it, you should join. It’s fairly straight forward, and appealing to any RPer, especially if you’ve ever played old school DnD. Anyway, here’s a reference map if you’re not familiar with FE geography http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/art-006.jpg you can start wherever you like, but I’d strongly recommend one of the provinces of Lycia or Etruria (especially a for mages) or Sacae (especially for archers or swordsmen). But, um, whatever.
So here’s a plot that I pulled out of my dirty laundry. I also found a really nice shirt that I hadn’t seen for a while, but that would make a terrible story.
It’s been years since danger threatened the kingdom of Lycia. Danger rose and fell with the generations, but now another shadow crouches on the horizon. It turns out that Kingdom of Bern has once again resolved to wage war against Lycia. However, all is not as simple as it seems. House Bern is being aided by someone from inside the Lycian elite, but who? Therein lies the problem. So, a young Noble of house Ostia embarks on a quest with his companions to infiltrate Bern, find the leak, and defeat Bern’s Marquess.
Generic? Yes, because an intricate plot would just get in the way. Overly dramatic? Yes, because video games are like that and I used to be a writer. Doable? I hope so.

Rules: Play like it’s Fire Emblem, and don’t be a . Come on…

Characters:
1. Pr efab’d-I need someone to play this guy. If no one wants to, that’s fine, I’ll do it.

Name: Iliam
Class: Lord
Weapons and Gear: Heavy Spear; Vulnary x3
Appearance: Classic Ostian Lord, meaning blue hair, confident smirk and armor. I’ll sketch it out later on, I assume.
Bio: Again, classic boring back-story. Grew up and trained in Ostia, now out to prove himself and whatnot. Usual noble complex.

2. You can play someone from the old games if you want and I promise I’ll conveniently ignore linear time for you ^_~

3. Original character template is as follows;
Name:
Class:
Weapons and Gear:
Appearance:
Bio: (please include place of origin and reason for joining quest if your character starts out as part of the group.)

Anyway, here’s the nitty gritty details and mechanics.
Respective classes and the classes they can be promoted to with enough experience, ripped directly from Sacred Stones, only cause it’s more versatile.
Lord
Archer - Ranger or Sniper
Cavalier - Great Knight or Paladin
Cleric - Bishop or Valkyrie
Fighter - Hero or Warrior
Knight - General or Great Knight
Mage - Mage Knight or Sage
Mercenary - Hero or Ranger
Monk - Bishop or Sage
Myrmidon - Assassin or Swordmaster
Pegasus Knight - Falcoknight or Wyvern Knight
Pirate - Berserker or Warrior
Priest - Bishop or Sage
Shaman - Druid or Summoner
Thief - Assassin or Rogue
Troubadour - Mage Knight or Valkyrie
Wyvern Rider - Wyvern Knight or Wyvern Lord

Self explanatory, don’cha think? If you’ve got any question, please do ask.
I’ll add my characters later. You can play as many as you like, as long as you do it well. My only issue is, please no crossover characters if you can help it, if you must, please render said character into a FE template.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
The only FE gmaes thta I have played so far is SS up to chapter 14 wich I am still stuck at. I ahve benn stuck there for weeks (agh!!) but mainly becuas eI havnt touched my GBA cuase I just got Sukoden III (soryy I keep bragign about Suikoden III).

Name: Sasarai.
Class: Sage.
Weapons & gear: Thunder, Staff, Shine, Vulnery.
Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/BlueMage12/bluemage.jpg
Bio: (uh, since I have like, no info on the earlyer FE's Im just going to make this simple.) He's one of the noble' greatest friends, & a loyal sage to the Kingdom.

Last edited:

Faust<3Eliza

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Suikoden III you say? Do you have the other two? They're almost imposible to get these days. Noone wants to give up their copy these days, you know?

Righty ho. Looks super. Hey *pokes* could you try to get other people to join for me? Pleeeease? Ok, so here's me.

Name: Glade
Class: Theif
Weapons and Gear: iron sword, lockpicks, vulnary, angelic robe
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/cheesepoof453/Fire Emblem Art/Leila.jpg
Bio: Worked as a spy for house Ostia but left in favor of a roaming freelance life, looking for things to steal and amuse herself with, but returned to work on the quest with Iliam and company.

More for later, I think. And, um. And I suppose I'll play as Iliam.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
(nice Idea I'll try to get a friend of mine to join. I have some pretty rare games pm me and I'll tell you what I got)
Name:Bao Miaura
Class: fighter:hero
Weapons and Gear: leather guantlents and karate gi
Appearance: See sig but put her in a green karate uniform
Bio: Bao is from a small village village that wasn't very well known. She grew up with her father and never met her mom or brother. Her village was distroied when she was 17 by agroup of warriors she now seeks venganice.

Galacion

Bronze Member
I wana be a myridon!
Name: Marpirus
Class: Mryidon
Weapons and Gear: 2 killing edges 3 elixers 3 vulnerary Mryidons robe and bloodstained paints
Appearance: looks like Joshua from FE:SS
Bio: Starts out as part of the group and serves under the lord and hopefully he doesnt like
Titles and jsut likes to be called by his name.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Name: Meilin Kimura
Class: Wyvren Rider
Weapons and Gear: Silver Lance, Angelic Robes,
Appearance:
meilin.gif

meilin.jpg

Bio: Three words: Dragon for hire. I'm part of the quest for the paycheck that comes from working for the royal.

Last edited:

Faust<3Eliza

Website
www.fanfiction.net
OK, so here it is.
Iliam stepped out from the relative protection of the city to the windblown grass of the plains beyond. He looked gravely at his friend. "You know, this quest won't be easy. I offer you once again the chance to turn back... No one holds you at any oath." He held his breath, scanning their faces, trying to interpret their expressions.

Glade was the first to speak. "Aww, that's so cute that you think we're doing this out of some sort of skewed honor." she said mockingly. "Of course we're going with you. Well, at least me. And come on," she added in an extremely audible whisper, sticking her tounge out, "you know you don't need anyone but me."

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"I am with you all the way." Said Jacques as he gazed out into the seemingly endless plains.

Pyro Suicune

Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Name:Suicune Kisagura

Class: Blade Knight

Weapons and Gear:Ryokotsuteki,buster blade and a bow

Appearance:
Finproduct.jpg

Bio:Born in Kakiriko Village near the gates of Caelin in near his friends Kai and Musashi. Suicune was later summoned by a Preist to slay a weak demon.He later realized it was his father who had summoned him.His father gave him Ryokotsusei the family blade which was later destroyed during a confrontation with Scinal.Musashi and Luminous came to help him in the end.Scinals staff was forged with pieces of Ryokotsusei thus making Ryokotsuteki.When he returned his village it had been burned down so he has left with a mission,To kill the fiend who detroyed his village leading up to now near Sacae

Galacion

Bronze Member
Marpirus looked at Illiam and says "hey im going so you dont even gota ask man. Besides ive never goten outa this town before and i like fighting for a worthy cause so this why im here."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin yawned. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with, i'm already bored." she muttered. Think of the paycheck.... Just think of the paycheck....

Faust<3Eliza

Website
www.fanfiction.net
((OOC, well, I see your point, but wouldn't it be just as effective to be a Myrmidon or Merc or one of the established classes?))

"Well it's like a scavenger hunt..." Glade lilted, grinning crookedly at Bao. "Wanna join? The prize is... YOU DON'T DIE! Not that I'd kill you, but you know how it it..."
Iliam shook his head, "Please, miss, we're on important bussiness to Bern and we really must be on our way... It's rather dangerous and we'd like to get going... come to think of it, Meilin, would you run ahead to the inn and see if you can pick up any useful information? We'll meet you outside of town in about twenty minutes."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin nodded. "Fine." she said, dashing off. She arrived at the inn and spoke to the barkeeper about his recent customers.

(((Question, I had Back_Alley_guru (The fuast cosplayer, lol) help me with the template, but what's up? Do i get like a dragon to follow me around? that would be so cool...)))

Faust<3Eliza

Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Oh, yeah, I spoke to her, actually XD Check your inbox, btw *poke* and, actually yeah. You get to ride this dragon around. Only, because it's a Wyvern, it's smaller than a regular dragon. This means that you've got hella battlefield mobility. Way more than any other unit, besides pegasus knights.))

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
(((I knew it was a small dragon. I just didn't know if it was always around. ^_^ MInd if I skip ahead?)))

Twenty minutes later, Meilin rode her wyvren, Sakura, back to the edge of town, and walked to glade. "There were somne suspicious characters heading to the west, but that's all the innkeepers have seen in the last few days."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back