• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fire Emblem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust<3Eliza

Website
www.fanfiction.net
If this is here already I apologize, but I figured it deserved a thread.

You know, Sacred Stones just came out for GBA and Path of Radiance!Souen No Kiseki is set for October(?) and Rekka no Ken's been out for a while.
What do you think of these games, as a whole?

And if you've had a chance to import any of the others (namely those for Super NES) what did you think of those?

Anyway, I personally think that this is the best game syndicate in existence. I know that's blasphomy and I think I can hear the Final Fantasy fans storming into my kitchen right now (with pitch forks), but that's just my opinion. I was especially fond of Rekka no Ken. No, admittedly, this is partly because of the outrageously prolific slash feel, but even beyond that. Both within and beyond the confines of support convos, the characters had great dynamics. The old school tactics battle system was definitely a plus as well.

So I'll leave you with the advice, if you ever get the opportunity to play the import of Thracia 776, do it.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
The only Fire Emblem I've ever played is...aw what's-it-called...the first one for GBA, I can't remember the name. But I did enjoy it none the less. I borrowed my friend's copy, and I got so addicted to it I beat it in about 5 days. It was just so much fun, and it had a very compelling story.

I do have to disagree, I don't think that Fire Emblem is the best series ever. Maybe it's one of the best, but not numero uno.

Faust<3Eliza

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, I can't make a compelling argument for it being the best. I suppose it just plays to my strange video game quirks.

The one you played was Rekka no Ken, number 7.

Which quest did you like the best? Lyn's, Eliwood's or Hectors? Favorite character?

You'll forgive my questions. It's just that no one around me plays it, so it's wonderful to speak to someone who has.

trogue

I cant wait for the FE gamecube game to come out....
It was weired, i didn't know Marth has a third eye???
If he doesnt please correct me....^^

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
My favourite was Eliwood's. He was awesome. I didn't care for Hector (I didn't like him) and Lyn's was a tad boring I found. I can't remember if Eliwood ever found his father or not at the end. Come to think of it, I don't remember the ending at all xD.

How many Fire Emblem games are there in total?

trogue

Faust<3Eliza said:
Hey, if I was to put up a Fire Emblem RP, would you guys be in for it?

I would, prob just join and like hop around the Scenes...like maybe a shadowy character and come out of the blue, ya know?

and to Banishing Blades question, i just know the Old one and the new one that just came out...

Umm, do you guys know if Roy would be in the new FE??

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Faust<3Eliza said:
I didnt know he did either, but he may very well. *shrug* I'm not especially familliar with him yet ^^;;

Hey, if I was to put up a Fire Emblem RP, would you guys be in for it?

Sorry, I wouldn't. I don't RP.

And to answer your question, trogue, no I don't know. I don't follow too many games that much. I didn't eve know that more FE games were in the making xP

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I love Fire Emblem! Although the only ones I have played is Sacred Stones. And Im stil stuck on chapter 14. I want to recruuit Rennac, get all treasure chests, & not let anyone die. Yes, I am a perfectionast when it coems to RPG's.

Sure, Id love to join an FE RP. But wich one will it be about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back