• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Crown aquired

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaston

I guess all the different crowns drastically change different stats.

The Strength one will be awesome.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Dude...if you could get more than one crown (unlikely)...OR, what if you complete Re:CoM first and it lets you unlock a different crown quest...a balanced crown with +10 to STR, DEF, and HP?

+30 AP is crazy cool. o.o +30 DEF would make tough battles (I'm looking at you, ES) easier...and +30 STR would lol at Sephiroth like never before...and maybe even the Org XIII battles.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
okay so I guess that screenshot I saw bout a week ago wasn't a fake....

it showed Sora wearin a gold crown.. but I just figured it was a good photoshop add on..

but that's still awsome.

-Yurai

Your sure thats the crown sora wears on his head, cause it looks like those rings that are shaped like crowns. The only one I could find is Masters Ring. But if that is the Crown......... very cool.
EDIT: If its called Executive RING, then Ive got my doubts.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
I'm not entirely certain that this is the same crown...it's very similar to the Master's Ring...and who is to say that there aren't new synthesis items? This could be one of those, rather than the crown.

As a matter of fact, they don't even look that alike.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/news/sora%20crown.jpg

EDIT: This explains my translation, too! Instead of the Master's Ring...this might be the Executive's Ring. (Or some word that is similar to executive.)

-Yurai

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for someone to respond to that. Masters ring and this 'Crown' both have this signature band arond it. This is not your crown.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for someone to respond to that. Masters ring and this 'Crown' both have this signature band arond it. This is not your crown.

No problem...

And by the way...

It's MY CROWN! *runs off with crown on head, laughing*

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the crown is just for show when you get it...kind of like in Wind Waker, where you can wear Link's pajamas through a second replay of the game. They don't do anything special; they're just there to look cool.

-Yurai

Yeah......... but at least we know about this cool ability ring! And by the way....*blows your head off with shotgun, crown hovering in midair* my crown.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Hey, that hurt! *regenerates head and beats Yurai with a Keyblade* My crown.

Yeah, it's a spiffy ability ring. I'm betting that it has a nicer English name than "Executive's Ring".

*cuts crown in half*

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
That crown/executive ring sure looks satisfying. Although the wielder of this ring really doesn't care much, because he/she has 161 AP w/o the ring!! Which to me, is alot. =D Hmm.. I really want to know what Sora's crown does though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back