• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying on the Wings Of Destiny (please read!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
tsk, tsk KK. u triple posted *gasp*

anyway, cool Chapter Cloud! *bows to the King*

King Cloud

in a shadow waiting for the dark to take me
Website
s13.invisionfree.com
Chapter Five: The New Recruit
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Serene looked at her closely. "Kitty, huh? nice na-" She was abruptly cut off by Reizo. "KITTY?! WHAT KINDA NAME IS-" Then he was abruptly cut off by a punch to the face from Serene. He abruptly (massive overuse of that word) fell offscreen and started rolling on the floor "I'm bleeding!" Kitty looked down and said "is he alright?" Serene waved that away "Oh he'll be fine. He does this a lo-" She was interrupted again by Reizo "I THINK SHE KNOCKED ONE OF MY TEETH LOOSE!!!" Kitty tore her eyes away from the boy on the ground and looked at Serene "So who are you two?", she said looking at Serene. "Well, I'm Serene!", she said and then pointed at Reizo. "and THIS charming fellow is Reizo" At this Reizo got up clutching the left side of his face. "How ya doin?" Kitty looked up and said "I...dont know where I am..." Reizo pulled his hand away from his face and winced "Well we dont know where we are either. seems to be a lot of that going around." Kitty looked down in sadness "no I mean....I can't remember anything but my name....." Reizo looked up in surprise "thats weird....whats the first thing you DO remember?" She looked back in the direction she'd been walking "I just remember waking up somewhere over there..." She gestured randomly in that same direction and looked down sadly. Serene looked thoughtful for a moment then said cheerfully, "I know! you can come with us!" Reizo looked at her in surprise "SHE CAN WHAT?!", he yelled...very loudly indeed. Serene gave him a LOOK and said "I said she can come with us. isnt that right, REIZO?" Reizo took one look at Serene and said " what is this adopt a treveler week?...yeah you can come I guess...", he said, then continued quietly "considering that if I dont let you, Serene will kill me..." Then Serene put her hands on the swords at her belt and asked very sweetly "What was that Reizo?" At this moment Reizo's face looked something like this: O_O;; "nothing, nothing at all....well, it seems we've got a new recruit. We should move on to the next town before nightfall...cmon!" Reizo said, walking away. Kitty looked at Serene and said quietly "Is he always so....weird?" Serene laughed and said "yeah but...you get used to it." Then she started walking forward. "Cmon. You never know what might be lurking around here at night." Kitty sighed and followed. This was going to be interesting.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
haha... Reizo got KO'd!!!! hehehe... i like this.. this fic is freakin' AWESOME!!!!! rock on dude!! post more... or i might not watch tv, and you wouldnt want THAT on your concious, WOULD YOU?!?!? (dude, j/k but really tho, this fic rocks!!)

King Cloud

Website
s13.invisionfree.com
Here's that chapter y'all have been waitin three days for

Chapter 6: The Dragons of Legend
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Reizo was jumping from tree to tree like some kind of deranged monkey while Serene and Kitty were talking about random things and they were right at the end of the trees. Reizo jumped to the final tree, then jumped out, did a backflip and landed in a crouch. The end of the trees was at the top of a hill and at the bottom was a small town. Reizo pointed his arm out dramatically and said "Onward, adventurers!" Serene rolled her eyes at Kitty and said quietly "I told you he was nuts" Reizo looked back "hey I heard that!...cmon we better hurry up....its getting dark."

Serene and Kitty are in a room in an inn, and Reizo is sitting in a tree outside the window. Reizo hung upside down from a branch and looked in the window "So what do you two wanna do while we wait for the sun to set?" Serene looked out to the town behind Reizo and said "I dunno..." Kitty got up and said "I know! Lets go sight-seeing in the town!" Reizo looked at her sceptically "sight-seeing? I doubt there are any-" Then serene jumped up "SIGHT-SEEING?! YEAH! LETS DO IT!" Reizo sighed and said "Fine....hurry down." Then he jumped out of the tree and landed right in front of the door to the inn. Two minutes later Serene and Kitty walked out of the door. Reizo looked out at the town "So where to?" Kitty said, annoyingly cheerfully "ummmm....how about everywhere?"

Reizo, Serene, and Kitty were all sitting under a set of statues in the middle of town panting. The statues were of three dragons with three different people standing under each Dragon. For some reason, all three of these people had wings. Reizo, Serene, and Kitty were all sitting under a different dragon/person. Reizo looked up at Kitty "You just HAD to hug that puppy didn't you?" Kitty looked up at him in embarassment "Well it was cute! and how was I supposed to know that its parents didnt want anyone near it?" Needless to say everyone looked like they had been running a while. Serene looked up and sighed "So what're these?", she said looking at the statues. At this a man walked over, looked up and said "These statues? They're of the saviors." Serene, Reizo and Kitty all looked at him blankly. He looked down at them in surprise "You've never heard the story of the Legendary Heroes?....come to think of it you look a bit like them...anyways the three heroes saved our world from destruction long ago. The middle one, Zera The Blue Flash. He was the leader. The one on the right is Naomi The Crimson Reaper. The one on the left is Melissa The Silver Sniper." At each name and title, he would point at the corresponding statue. The one of Zera had him with one foot on the ground, the other one up in the air as if he was running, and two daggers in his hands. The One of Naomi had her standing straight up with a scythe in her hands. She was holding the scythe crookedly over her head as if about to swing it. The one of Melissa had her with her hands on a very large bow with an arrow nocked in it and a large quiver on her back. "They all had their weapon of choice, Zera with his daggers called angel and demon that extended into twin long swords, Serene with her scythe named HalfMoon, and Melissa with her bow called Silver Wind. These weapons served as their symbols but the three also had The Legendary Swords. Three swords that individually contained great power but together were impossible to defeat. Melissa's sword was the color of pure metal and called Dawn. Zera's blade was the color of pure ice and called Twilight. Naomi's sword was the color of deep flame and called Dusk." Reizo looked up at the man and said "Wow....so where are these weapons?" The man looked down at him gravely and said "All of these weapons have been lost in time. It is said that the three swords were shattered and that the piece were scattered across the world but...that is only a legend." Serene looked up at the statues and said "Wait...so what did they save us from?" At this the man flinched and said quietly and swiftly "We dare not speak his name aloud...we simply call him...Shadow" "Whats with the dragons?", Reizo suddenly asked out of nowhere. The ma sighed and said "Nobody knows anything about those dragons or why they were put there..." Kitty said "Wow....thats really-" She was interupted by a large explosion from the other side of town. Reizo jumped up "Whoa what was that?" he said loudly. He turned around and Serene and Kitty had gotten up too. They all nodded at each other and ran towards the explosion. They stopped in front of a building that looked like someone had try to blow it up. Serene yelled to Reizo "I THINK THIS IS THE PLACE!" Reizo looked back and said "NO KIDDING" Suddenly an odd looking man stepped out of the hole and said, with a voice that seemed to reflect purest darkness, "Hello. Everyone calls me Shadow. But YOU may call me SETH" And with that last word, the air rippled.

2039rivierathepromisedlandu028.png
-Seth

Last edited:

darkriku14

beginning and end
ooh! the Dragons of Legend!! mystical-like!

good Chapter! keep going!!!

King Cloud

Website
s13.invisionfree.com
Chapter 6: The Legendary Dragons PT. 2
This is where the story gets confusing
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Reizo looked up "Seth? What kind of name is THAT?" Then Serene snickered and Kitty giggled (ugh....she GIGGLED ><) Seth pointed his hand at Reizo and a blast of pure light came out. Reizo put his arms up to shield himself and was blown back a few inches. His gloves were smoking where the blast hit him and there were skid marks on the ground. Reizo put his arms back down to his sides and said "Ow..... what was THAT?" Seth smiled at him and said "THAT...was the smallest bit of my power I was able to produce. You really don't remember do you?" Reizo looked at his burnt gloves and looked up angrily "Remember what?" Seth laughed and said with a large grin on his face, "You dont remember the exams. You dont remember the fight. You dont remember any of it! hmmm....I suppose I might as well tell you or this wont be any fun at all. You three...are Grim Angels...though there seems to be someone missing...." Then all Three of them said at the same time "Grim Angels?" Seth sighed and said "Yes. Grim Angels. It is the duty of the Grim Angels to judge others. Warriors of the gods... Defenders of peace... Weaklings... Anyway to become Grim Angels, you had to give up something. Each person had to choose what to give up, and it would be taken. You three all decided to give up your memories together. I decided that this was an idiotic idea.....we used to be friends....but I decided to give YOU four up." Reizo, Serene, and Kitty all stood there gaping at him. Serene spoke first "Wait... all three of us? how's that possible? We didnt even know each other until yesterday!" Seth sighed. "Ever heard of this thing called Destiny? Well it was your Destiny to meet here on Earth. There is still one missing, however....where is the Black Angel?" They all looked at him blankly again. He shook his head and said "Never mind....I'm sure you'll meet soon..." Then he turned and started floating away. Reizo shook his head in sudden realisation "wait...come back here!" Then he ran forward and grabbed Seth's leg. He was instantly blasted by a beam of light, shot straight from Seth's palm. He staggered backwards and said "I hear tell you're a bad guy...and if what you say is true, then its our duty to stop you." Serene ran forward and stood next to him "If he's in I'm in too." Then Kitty ran forward "Dont forget me!" Seth laughed his evil laugh and looked at them pityingly. "You expect to beat ME?" Then he pointed both of his palms at them and said "Even at this level, my power is strong enough to beat you newborn angels. Well, at least you'll die together!" Then he shot a bright beam of light at them. Suddenly there were what looked like ripples in front of each of them, blocking the beams. (can you say plot twist? XD) Suddenly what seemed like older ghosts of the three of them appeared behind the ripples. Reizo looked up in surprise "Wh-who are you?" The familiar-looking man looked down at Reizo and said "I'm Zera. The Blue Flash." One of them had a scythe across her back. "I'm Naomi The Crimson Reaper." The one with the bow bowed (hehe bow bowed....) gracefully and said "And I'm Melissa, The Silver Sniper." Reizo remembered the statues...and how familiar they had looked to him. "You look just like us!" Zera smiled sadly and said "Thats because you are our reincarnations. You were brought back because Seth was brought back...now you must fight him in our place." Reizo looked down sadly "We can't beat him.... Zera laughed and said "never say never... oh cmon don't look so sad! We have gifts for you. reizo Serene, and Kitty all looked up at once and said "gifts?" Zera, Naomi, and Melissa both nodded and held out their weapons. Zera held out the twin daggers to Reizo, Naomi held out the Scythe to Serene, and Melissa held out the bow to Kitty. They took the weapons with reverence and suddenly there was an odd wind...then Melissa, Naomi, and Zera were gone, leaving The group in front of Seth. Kitty said "whoa...was that a dream?" Reizo stop in mid-shrug suddenly and looked down in surprise. There was what seemed to be a rapidly growing ice cube in each of his hands. The ice cubes stopped growing larger and reformed themselves. They were the daggers Zera had given him. The scythe appeared in Serene's hands in much the same way. And with Kitty, there was a small tornado which reformed itself into the shape of a bow. Seth looked down at them, shocked. (all he had seen was the ripples, then the weapons appearing) He pointed at them "Those....those are your old weapons!" Seth growled inhumanly and lunged at Reizo with a black sword that seemed to have come out of nowhere. Reizo moved to the side, then quickly ducked to dodge a slash from Seth. Suddenly Serene ran forward and swung the scythe at Seth, making him block, thus giving Reizo time to get away from the sword. Kity moved back and started taking aim but she couldn't get a clear shot. Reizo jumped at Seth, swinging the dagger in his left hand. Seth ducked under it, then swiftly tried to cut upwards. Reizo knocked the sword away with the dagger in his right hand and jumped back, giving Kitty time to fire. She shot an arrow and yelled "Tornado Arrow!!!" The arrow flew from the bow to Seth's chest. Seth gasped in pain, gritted his teeth, and mumbled quietly "still...not at full power...." He looked up at them and said "it looks like we wont be able to finish our fight. Just remember. its not over." With this, he floated up into the air. Reizo ran forward and said "Oh no you dont!" Suddenly he was knocked back by an intense burst of flame from Seth straight to his chest. Reizo screamed in pain as his shirt and cape were burned off, and his hair singed. His wings were suddenly revealed as his cloak burned away and he suddenly fell to the floor. The last thing he knew was Serene staring at his wings for a moment before running forward and yelling "Reizo!!" Then there was only darkness.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Last edited:

King Cloud

Website
s13.invisionfree.com
Chapter 7: Ledah The Dark Angel

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Reizo opened his eyes sharply. He was lying on his side in a bed in a dark room with his daggers lying next to him. There was another bed next to him, but he didnt pay much attention to it. The windows in the room were wide open and the curtains pulled back so that sunlight was streaming in. He tried to remember what happened but all he could remember was this bright flash, then pain...and then he was here. He sat up slowly then screamed in pain and fell back down. On his wings, which were burnt and already in a lot of pain. He winced and rolled back on his side. Suddenly three people came running in. He couldn't really see because he had one of his eyes closed. One of them came up beside the bed, poked him, and said "Reizo you alright?" He recognized the voice as Kitty's and said irritatedly "Do I look okay? I feel like someone threw me in an oven! Not to mention I've got a headache." Someone he didnt know walked up and said "These girls said you were shot by a flame from a demon. Anyone care to explain what REALLY happened? and also why you three all have wings?" Reizo rolled over and opened his other eye "Wha? I'm the only freak here with-" Then he noticed that Kitty had two large angels wings coming out of her back and he sat up quickly in surprise. Then he suddenly fell back down again "AAAHHHHH" The woman leaned over the bed and said "You've suffered great burns....especially on your uhh...wings. Your clothes were burned so we had to change them of course." Reizo's face now looked somewhat like this: O_O and he said "my clothes?" She nodded and said "Yes, your clothes." It was at THIS point Reizo realised he was wearing completely different clothes. He turned red and said "Err....thanks...how did I get here?" Serene stepped forward from where she'd been standing before. Reizo noted dully that she had two black wings coming out of her back. The woman gestured to Serene and said "She carried you here. It was very far if Im correct. You should thank her. She has a strong will and a strong heart. I belie-" Reizo ruined this whole speech by yawning and saying "I want food. Ya got any?" Everyone did that....anime...falling down thing....(we really need a name for that XD) Then the woman got up and said "Yes...lots of food, in fact. By the way, my name is Aria..." Then she put something to Reizo's lips and said "Drink...it'll dull the pain" Reizo drank some then cringed "Why must everything thats good for you taste so bad?" Then he finished it and suddenly Serene said "So...tired...." Then she spun a little before falling forward. Kitty ran forward and caught her before she hit the ground. Reizo got off the bed and moved back while Kitty put her on the bed. Kitty looked at her and said "Wow....I guess carryin' YOU really tired her out....especially up that big hill...then up the mountain to this cottage..." Reizo stared at Serene and said "She carried me up a mountain?" Then Aria laughed and said "How else do you think you got here?" Serene rolled over and mumbled "I'll be right up....." Then started snoring. Reizo looked at her then back at Aria and Aria said "Oh dont worry, she'll be fine. Now how about breakfast?" Reizo grinned and said "Yay!"

"So we ALL have wings?" Reizo asked. It had been about an hour and Serene, Reizo, Kitty, and Aria were all sitting in the kitchen and had just finished breakfast. Everyone's wings were also out of their usual hiding places. Aria laughed and said "Well it seems everyone but me." Serene laughed and said "Well I guess now we know why they call us Angels" (Just for a recap, Serene has black bat wings, Kitty has white angels wings, and Reizo has one of each.) Reizo sighed and said "So what do we do now?" Everyone looked up at him "What do you mean?", Aria said. Then he continued "Well...I mean...where do we go? We're supposed to stop Seth I guess...but where do we go?" Serene and Kitty both sighed loudly. Aria looked up suddenly "Wait...you dont mean....HIM, do you?" Reizo looked at the terror-stricken look on her face and decided that they were talking about the same person "Um....yeah...I think so...why is everyone so afraid to call him by his name?" Aria looked down "So....I take it you met him.....that would explain the burns...but I wonder why he let you live....huh?" She had been talking to herself and had just noticed Reizo's question. "Why...well,....it's just a superstition, but it is said that if you say his name, he'll come for you....I'm not very superstitious, but I dont want to take any chances." Reizo stretched his arms up and opened his wings as wide as they could go...which was the whole length of the kitchen, then said "Wow...its been so long since I could stretch my wings..." Then he looked at Aria and said "Aren't you slightly disturbed to see three teenagers with wings?" She laughed and said "No, no I'm not. If these three teenagers with wings met HIM and lived, then they're welcome on MY doorstep anytime." Serene grinned and said "Well for a dark tyrant, he really wasn't all that tough. Kitty nailed him with an arrow and he ran away." Aria looked at Kitty "You wounded HIM? Wow...what kind of kids are you?...did he bleed?" Reizo nodded and laughed "Yeah he did! He bled...just like a perfectly normal human being...We fought him...he only beat us because I didn't know he could use fire..." Aria looked grave "HE can use all elements...though his favorite is light..." Reizo yawned and said "Well...I guess we'll be on our way...bye!" Everyone but Aria got up from the table and she said "Wait...theres one thing I think you should know...I heard that HE has a castle in the north. If you want to find him, you should go there...and take this." Then she tossed a glass ball to Reizo and smiled "You can use that to contact me, should you ever need my...assistance" Kitty looked at it for a moment "Wait, isnt that a witch's-" Then they were all abruptly pushed out the door by Aria (XD) and she said "Remeber! call me if you ever need my help!" Reizo looked at the crystal ball and handed it to Kitty "You carry it." She looked at it and said "Okay...HEY WHY ME??" Serene laughed and said "Because...umm...you're the bearer of the ball now...hehe" Kitty looked at the ball and said "Wow...coooool...." (Wow...They're manipulating that poor girl XD) Reizo nodded solemnly and said "Yes, and a serious burden. We hope you will carry it well." Then he and Serene walked forward and tried their best not to snicker and Kitty reverently placed it in her pocket. Kitty ran up to the other side of Reizo "So where do we go now?" Reizo rubbed his eyes and said "Well...I guess we head north until nightfall..." Then Kitty yawned "Well at least you two had some sleep...I feel like I haven't slept in ages..." Cmon we better hurry up... (SCENERY: Aria's house is in a clearing on a mountain. So right now they're at the edge of the huge clearing.) Reizo walked ahead of everyone and said "Wow...its so late in the da-..." At that moment he saw a figure in a red cloak step out of the trees. He stopped, his mouth wide open, then Serene and Kitty walked up and stopped on either side of him Kitty stared at his open mouth and said "Umm...Reizo? whats wrong?" Reizo closed his mouth and slowly said "Ledah...." Then the figure walked forward, opened his black feathered wings, and said "Reizo..."

62f83de9.png

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

OH THE DRAMA!!!

darkriku14

beginning and end
AHH!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc. my dramatic entrance :D

totally, totally awesome...post more soon, plz!!

darkriku14

beginning and end
hm...i just noticed something: im usually the first one to post after a chapter is done...weird o_O it proves i have nothing else to do in my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back