• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying on the Wings Of Destiny (please read!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Cloud

in a shadow waiting for the dark to take me
Website
s13.invisionfree.com
You people wont stop whing you whiny whiny whiners!...so I've decided to throw ya a bone!...a small bone indeed....but a bone nontheless...MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TIME: I have decided to stall for time by...err....I mean... give you all....a preview of upcoming chapters! W00T!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its raining in the middle of a forest clearing and a silver haired boy is lying facedown in the mud. He rolls over but his hair is still obscuring his face. He gets up slowly but his hair has fallen over, obscuring his eyes. The scene abruptly switches to that same boy walking out into the middle of what looks like an old ruined courtyard. A girl is sitting on a throne on the other side of the courtyard holding a huge scythe similar to Marluxias...but its black, and much bigger. The boy stops and the scene abruptly flickers back to the clearing. The boy is now kneeling next to a small pond and it seems to have stopped raining. A teardrop fall onto the surface of the pond, rippling the tranquil surface. It switches back to the courtyard and the boy walks right into the center of it. He pulls out a pair of daggers and twirls them on his fingers. The scene switches back to the boy in the forest again and we get to see the reflection in the pond.(with all the scene switching...just think "Deep Dive") It's Reizo....but with SILVER hair? (o_O) The scene goes back to the courtyard again and Rewrite starts playing. (hehe) Reizo's cape blows in the wind and the shot switches to a close-up side view of the girls face. She has blue hair...and a fang coming out of the left side of her mouth...odd....She suddenly grins a fanged grin and gets up, revealing two large bat wings. Reizo and her suddenly rush at each other and Reizo is suddenly holding a large blue sword (its not really a sword...just look at the picture of Reizo. you can see it in the picture. it looks like its made out of pure ice.) They swing their weapons and end in a clash. (thats what my friends and I call it....I forget what the actual term is...y'all know what I mean....when the weapons...are held together...and....yknow....wow I suck at descriptions XD) The girls mouth is curved upwards in an evil smile. Reizo's is the opposite, with emotionless eyes. He breaks off the clash and swings sideways at her head. She blocks with the wooden part of her scythe and swings sideways at him. He flips backward and skids a few feet on his knees before pulling himself forward, jumping up, flipping once, and slamming downwards with the huge sword. She holds her scythe horizontally to block with the wooden part again. Reizo's teeth are gritted in anger...and probably strain... while the girl is STILL grinning, apparently enjoying this...and her hair is blown back suddenly, revealing her identity...Serene! Their faces are two inches away and suddenly the shot zooms out and points straight up, revealing Seth's face laughing evilly in the sky. (symbolism)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yes it sucks I know...but...I'm still working on the other chapter and I dont want you all to forget my story T_T

Last edited:

darkriku14

beginning and end
ooh! sneak peeks! hurry with the next Chapter!!!!! WRITE LIKE THE WIND!!

King Cloud

in a shadow waiting for the dark to take me
Website
s13.invisionfree.com
Chapter 8 Part One: The Dark Angel and The Scarlet Witch

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Reizo looked Ledah over slowly and noticed that the left side of his mouth was dripping blood and he was cradling his arm as if it were broken. Ledah was just gaping at him with his mouth open and the blood dripping off his chin. "Reizo I -you- we- the police- the execution..." Suddenly a loud clear voice came ringing out of the forest behind Ledah. Reizo flinched as he heard it because unfortunately, he knew exactly who it was. "Geez, Ledah, you could have slowed down a bit...Do you have any idea how fast you fly?.........." Then the person came into view. It was a slender girl of about medium height dressed entirely in red, with matching red hair who was leaning on a brown crescent staff with a blood red orb floating in the middle of the crescent, suspended by some unknown force. Reizo mumbled "Oh no....." She stared at him and blinked twice. Reizo groaned and said "Here it comes........" She squealed loudly and tackled him to the ground. Serene and Kitty just stared, confused. Reizo pushed the girl off him and said "Geez Cierra, you'd think that you haven’t seen me in...years....never mind.” Then he looked at Serene and Kitty and said "Oh...yeah...I should probably explain..."

Serene, Reizo, Kitty, and Cierra were all sitting at the table in Aria's kitchen. Ledah was in another room being healed by Aria's white magic -another secret that she had concealed from them- and everyone was lazily waiting for him to come out. Serene looked up from the table and said "So...you said you were going to explain?" Reizo nodded and said "Yeah...after Ledah comes. I'll have to tell the whole story, and I don’t want to have to repeat myself." Serene nodded and Kitty simply closed her eyes...and fell asleep. Cierra had her head propped up on her elbow with her chin resting in her palm. Reizo had pushed the chair up so that it was standing on only the two back legs and balancing it with by shifting his weight back and forth. Serene was watching the door to the room that Ledah and Aria were in. The door slowly edged open and there stood Ledah, stretching and exercising. Serene kicked Kitty under the table. Kitty's head shot up and she quickly wiped the drool from the side of her face. (Wow...there goes that beautiful natural wood color that Aria worked so hard to keep...) Reizo looked up at the door, accidentally tipped the chair too far back, and fell. Ledah watched Reizo fall and said, "So, I see you're still as clumsy as usual” Reizo rolled over, jumped up, and yelled "I AM NOT CLUMSY!" At that very moment Aria walked out of the door with a tired expression on her face (good thing too, or there might’ve been a fight). Everyone looked up at her as she smiled and said, "Using healing magic is very tiring...especially with wounds as bad as Ledah's." Reizo picked the chair back up and said, "So...what happened, Ledah?" Ledah sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Then he looked up as if in deep thought…and started talking.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

darkriku14

beginning and end
OMGXORZITSLIKTOTALLYSHORT!!

oh well << >> u got ur next chapter up b4 mine ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back