• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
omfg -edits- I'm sorry Kya. xDDD

Anyways yeah, the bloopers suck in my opinion. But I hope you guys like it. <3

Take one. Arriving at Floe.

Marker and ACTION.

Axel looks at the penguin with a slightly hopeful expression, then began his questioning.

Axel: Hey uh, we’re new around here and I was wondering if you could give us direc-

Penguin: Meep.

Axel looks at it with a dumbfounded look, then tries again.

Axel: Sorry but uh..I don’t speak penguin so if you could-

Penguin: Meep!

Axel: Okay this is starting to piss me off.

The producers glance at eachother, baffled, from behind the set.

Penguin: MEEP!

Axel: YOU ASKED FOR IT!

Axel lunges at the penguin and is about to burn it to a crisp when the cast run out and stop him, the directors facepalming.

((Note: No penguins were harmed during the making of this fanfic.))

---

Take 4: Axel slides down the hill.

Marker and ACTION.

Axel starts running for Larxene but trips, somersaults and starts rolling down the hill, creating a massive snowball around himself as he does so. (Laughing and groaning is heard from offset)

---

Take 5: Storm at the island.

Marker. And ACTION.

Axel looks around frantically for something that had caused the storm, then a pause. It was bright and sunny, it didn’t even LOOK like a storm!

Axel: WHO’S IN CHARGE OF THE STORM EFFECTS?!

Demyx runs on set wearing a toga.

Demyx: Sorry! I told them they were sending the wrong-

Axel: WTF DEMYX?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR CLOTHES?

Demyx: Well I kinda snuck in the wardrobe department and-

Oathy: CUT!! Demyx what are you doing?! You’re supposed to be controlling the storm effects! That’s it, cut the film.

---

Take 7: Bar Brawl on Hyaline.

ACTION.

There was an instant uproar as the men started surrounding Axel, who immediately starts throwing matrix moves at them, and pretty much beating the crap out of them. Not to mention he’s wearing the full-on Neo outfit.

Axel: Take that mother-

Oathy: CUT!! Axel what are you doing?! This isn’t the Matrix!

(The whole cast is wearing matrix costumes.)

Oathy: Wha?! Where did you get those costumes?!

Cast: uh...ebay.

---

-Behind the scenes-

Axel: I can’t believe this! My hair is ruined! Somebody call my agent! STAT!

Oathy runs in panicked circles, trying to calm the cast who are now in an uproar.

Taro is yelling at the makeup and wardrobe crew, demanding that they redo his hair.

Taro: Are you trying to give me a disease?! It can’t be greasy! I’m not supposed to look like Kadaj for Pete’s sake!

Penguins are running back and forth through the set and making the crew trip over them along with a flustered looking Demyx.

Demyx: Why aren’t I in the story yet? It’s not fair! What’s with all these OC peeps!?

Zexion is trying to read his script while walking and is bombarded with a penguin.

-And the chaos ensues-

Yeah, it sucks. Majorly. I never wrote bloopers before. o_O But anyways if I ever think of anymore I might post more. But please don’t bug me about it, I’m grounded as it is.

I

The Show Must Go On
Lol! I helped with teh bloopers! (lol, the penguin idea was also the random thing that came up when I was whoring my mind for world ideas for Liv- though the bloopers are completely hers! I remember giggling when she came up with the first one...)

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Hey people, I have this dance competition thing at Six flags tommorow, so I won't be on. ;-; I'm sorry I keep putting it off. Dx

~Oathy

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
HOOFWA

I'm alive. :D And we got 2nd place! ^-^

Oh, and the thing about Axel being "THEE untouchable" in here is Chilly's. :D

Chapter 6~*

Groaning, Axel ran outside to see what the commotion was; He was really getting tired of all these attacks, and if it was Taro, he would regret attacking him and Larxene again.

The scene coming into view, Axel saw a man with bright blue hair and gray eyes stand over a group of cowering people, a glowing staff looking ready to strike at any moment.

“HEY!” shouted Axel, feeling stupid afterwards; Well, he had to find SOME way to get this guy’s attention. The man’s head snapped to attention as he glanced Axel’s way, seeming a bit..triumphant?

“Oh no, it looks like my time has run out.” said the man in a sarcastically scared tone, but he wasn’t smirking like Axel thought he would. He was actually feigning a scared expression; And the people bought it.

“Cut the act.” snapped Axel as he started nearing the man, chakrams now in hand. He was prepared to give this guy a good solid beating, but what he didn’t understand was why he looked so afraid.

The man’s eyes shown with a angry but triumphant glimmer, as if this was supposed to happen. What was up with this guy? Axel narrowed his eyes; This was probably some kind of trick.

“S-stay away from me! I’m warning you!” yelled the blue-haired man as he pointed his staff at Axel, who looked very baffled indeed. Axel was a master of sneaking, or lying anyways, and this man was definitely lying with these stupid scared expressions. What threw Axel off was how the people thought Axel was really scaring him away..

“I’d like to see you make me!” growled Axel as he struck out at the man who quickly vanished after, making it seem like Axel had won the fight, but it wasn’t even a fight! Cursing under his breath Axel tried to think of why the hell that man would just let him win like that, but was interrupted by the crowd of people cheering and surrounding him again.

“You saved us!” they all cheered, as if he was the town’s hero. Axel forced a smile and tried to say it wasn’t a big deal and probably an accident, when someone approached him.

“Nice job out there.” purred a cool female voice that sent a chill down Axel’s spine, and almost sent him back when he looked at her. Her silky black hair hung down to her back and her turquoise eyes seemed to hypnotize whoever looked her way. Usually, Axel would have given it all for this woman, but her strangely beautiful look seemed a bit sinister, and Axel didn’t like it.

“Er..thanks.” said Axel, attempting to back out of the crowd but was stopped by a slender arm coiling around him. He froze. The only person who could touch him was Larxene, otherwise, Axel was THE untouchable. He didn’t like being physically touched by just anyone.

“And where do you think you’re going?” smiled the girl seductively, Axel trying not to twitch from how close she was getting to him. Larxene would kill the girl and him if she saw. Where WAS Larxene anyways?

“Wouldn’t you rather stay here? With me?” purred the girl in his ear as he flushed furiously, the weird chills making him stay put. Her eyes were still staring deeply into his, and he couldn’t look away as much as he was screaming at himself not to. He tried to think of something to break the trance, anything at all.

Let’s see here, cheese, fire, video games... Uh.. Fire, burning stuff, Larxene, red-

Larxene..

His mind managed to show a full picture of his love smiling at him with that mischievous glimmer in her eyes. He immediately snapped out of the trance. Pulling away the pyro tried to think of an excuse to get out of there.

“Uh yeah, sorry but I’m taken. LATER.” called Axel as he made a beeline for the hotel so he could find Larxene, and pray she didn’t see any of what just happened.

~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Larxene had heard the crash outside, and was about to follow Axel when something, or someone grabbed her from behind.

“What the f-“ her sentence was cut off by a strong hand clamping over her mouth and the other arm wrapped tightly around her middle. Much to her anger, she saw the familiar silver hair and ice blue eyes from before.

“You’re coming with me.”

~*~*~*~*~*

“Did you send Lila and Hideaki after them?” asked the muscular cloaked man, now standing in a dim room with a now roaring fireplace. Across the room from him was Ryu, her expression nonchalant but her eyes glimmering.

“Yes sir, and Taro is getting the girl right now.” she nodded, trying to sound apathetic, or at least obedient, which she tried to be. She took manipulating innocent victims a more fun hobby then taking orders.

“And the spies?” he turned to look at her, his piercing auburn eyes could overwhelm even the most powerful of warriors.

“Both have retrieved information on the targets.” she informed.

“Excellent.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Welp, first of all, AXEL ISN’T CHEATING. X.x He has merely been manipulated by a certain someone.

Lila is a short form of Delilah, which means lovelorn, seductive, whatever. But I like Lila better. :D Hideaki means clever, I believe. o.o

Sorry Kya, I didn’t get to make the whole bonfire thing. D: I did this instead.

Taro is quite the sinister one, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back