• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FM+ TRAILER THOUGHT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValorFinal

I think that in the secret movie for FM+ they are on the darkness side of the worlds and the Kingdom Hearts that OEM summons is not in fact The actual Kingdom Hearts but the darkness realm side of it which is linked to the light realm Kingdom Hearts which is how ******SPOILER****** Sora and King Mickey meet in the end of KH1 on both sides. also the reason King Mickey has Star Seeker I think is, you know how Yen Cid was Mickeys teacher? well, i believe that that was Mickeys first Keyblade and gave that back to Yen Cid for Sora because Mickey had found the Keyblade for the dark realm and King Mickey needed that Keyblade to close Kingdom Hearts *SPOILER* at the end of KH1, and Sora needed Star Seeker more thatn Mickey. Also this trailer takes place during Sora's adventure in kingdom hearts 1 but it happens in the dark realm and the FM+ trailer is for the next KH game which is confirmed to be on a portable system it will be KH 2.5 (actually it will not be numbered as Nomura stated) or this is for the 3rd part of the story and my thought is not valid.

Thanks for reading!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think that in the secret movie for FM+ they are on the darkness side of the worlds

The dark realm? Sure, it's very possible. I'm inclined to think the Gathering Place might be another inbetween area, though.

and the Kingdom Hearts that OEM summons is not in fact The actual Kingdom Hearts but the darkness realm side of itwhich is linked to the light realm Kingdom Hearts

Erm, no. KH is IN the dark realm. There is no light realm KH.

which is how ******SPOILER****** Sora and King Mickey meet in the end of KH1 on both sides. also the reason King Mickey has Star Seeker I think is, you know how Yen Cid was Mickeys teacher? well, i believe that that was Mickeys first Keyblade

Well, I don't think Yen Sid gave him his keyblade, but I'm strongly inclined to believe he received his Star Seeker keychain from him.

and gave that back to Yen Cid for Sora because Mickey had found the Keyblade for the dark realm and King Mickey needed that Keyblade to close Kingdom Hearts *SPOILER* at the end of KH1, and Sora needed Star Seeker more thatn Mickey. Also this trailer takes place during Sora's adventure in kingdom hearts 1

No. BBS is the past. Nomura's confirmed it, it's been hinted very heavily in KH2FM. End of story.

but it happens in the dark realm and the FM+ trailer is for the next KH game which is confirmed to be on a portable system it will be KH 2.5 (actually it will not be numbered as Nomura stated) or this is for the 3rd part of the story and my thought is not valid.

We can be pretty sure the next game will depict the story of Xehanort's past, from what Nomura's told us.

Thanks for reading!

You're welcome.

Tobias the 2nd

I don't think the keychain has anything to do with why that keyblade is important. All it really means is that he has seen Yen Sid...

Keyblade_of_Dark

well everyone thinks its in the past but it never ever was comfirmed i read all the interviews and awsome theroy man that is pretty good sense u were able to link things together and when riku was in the dark realm that sorta looked like the place(ppl are gonna say its in the past sense it looks like it hasnt evolved yet but not all worlds are evolved)

o ya plz dont flame this thread or my idea(valorfinal every thread should come with this lol)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
well everyone thinks its in the past but it never ever was comfirmed i read all the interviews and awsome theroy man that is pretty good sense u were able to link things together and when riku was in the dark realm that sorta looked like the place(ppl are gonna say its in the past sense it looks like it hasnt evolved yet but not all worlds are evolved)

o ya plz dont flame this thread or my idea(valorfinal every thread should come with this lol)

Nomura already said it is an episode from the past...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
where/when cuz i never heard that

i just want some proof then i will shut the f*** up lol

He confirmed it was the past in this interview. Specifically...

Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

He said it was the past twice. Keep in mind, the "you can also think it's in the future" probably means history repeating itself, or something along those lines. There's plenty of other evidence that hints at the past...

Twilight Path

The outer reaches of the realm of nothingness
Thank you HadesDragon for clearing that up. That always bugs me!

Anywho, my thoughts on this are, firstly, that the movie takes place in a completely new world, Sand World we could call it, such as the place for that data battle between Sora and Terra. The movie WAS in the past, most likely just after Mickey completed his training with Yen Sid, owing to the Star Seeker Keyblade which he has. Kingdom Hearts itself is completely in the dark, realm. And tell me where it has been comfirmed that the next Kingdom Hearts game will be on a portable system. Nothing that major has been confirmed, nor will anything be confirmed until the Tokyo Game Show (Sept. 20-23rd.)

Sexy Angel
Erm, no. KH is IN the dark realm. There is no light realm KH.

For what we know now, there is no light realm KH... but i have a feeling that a light realm KH is going to occur in the future...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Thank you HadesDragon for clearing that up. That always bugs me!

You're very, very welcome. It bugs me too.

Anywho, my thoughts on this are, firstly, that the movie takes place in a completely new world, Sand World we could call it, such as the place for that data battle between Sora and Terra.

Well, through a cheat device, it was discovered that the place where we fight Terra is named "Gathering Place" by the game, so I'm thinking that's as good a name as any to call it. I think it's a new world too.

The movie WAS in the past, most likely just after Mickey completed his training with Yen Sid, owing to the Star Seeker Keyblade which he has. Kingdom Hearts itself is completely in the dark, realm.

Exactly.

And tell me where it has been comfirmed that the next Kingdom Hearts game will be on a portable system. Nothing that major has been confirmed, nor will anything be confirmed until the Tokyo Game Show (Sept. 20-23rd.)

Oh, nothing's been confirmed, but...

What platform does it look like the next game will be released on?

TN: Hmm... Probably a hand-held platform. Right now we're working on titles for the PSP (FFVII Crisis Core), Nintendo DS (This Wonderful World) and for mobile phones (MONOTONE), so I wouldn't be surprised if it were on any of those platforms.

I'm hoping for the DS, personally.

Keyblade_of_Dark

thanx for clearing that up HadesDragon i dont think i joined when that interview was made lol

but yeah maybe there in some sorta vortex that makes it so history always repeats itself possibly till mickey and soras crew came to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back