• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

foo_fan. Amazing, isn't he!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would KH Insider be the same without foo_fan?

• NOOO! foo_fan is the best yo!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It would be the same, I guess.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Heck, it would be a lot better!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Who the heck is foo_fan?

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Amazing, isn't he!
not rly lol

Would KH Insider be the same without foo_fan?
Yes. Especially considering the fact that you aren't even that active on the chat like you say you are.

Don't u think KH Insider is a better place since I arrived?
Asking all sorts of questions now, aren't you? :3

I'm always there to make your chat experience better for you!
Again, you've hardly ever in there.

T

The Marauder

Foo_Fan is not amazing, and this thread is utter fail. Creating a fanclub for yourself is bad enough, but these types of threads go way below that. You're a newb kid, and now you're a n00b on top of it. Do not try to defend yourself. Do not try to attack me. Do hide under a rock and stop trying to be an hero.

You're new.
You aren't popular.
You don't have a fan base.

The only things that will fix these are time and patience. Don't make a fool of yourself this early, or you WILL live up to your new nickname: Neo-Kikyo.

T

The Marauder

Oh yeah...

FIX'D

pollyg5.png

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Foo_Fan is not amazing, and this thread is utter fail. Creating a fanclub for yourself is bad enough, but these types of threads go way below that. You're a newb kid, and now you're a n00b on top of it. Do not try to defend yourself. Do not try to attack me. Do hide under a rock and stop trying to be an hero.

You're new.
You aren't popular.
You don't have a fan base.

The only things that will fix these are time and patience. Don't make a fool of yourself this early, or you WILL live up to your new nickname: Neo-Kikyo.

LOL

http://foo_fan.justgotowned.com/

I'm sorry, it had to be done.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I love how it's totally blatant that foo_fan is the only one that voted for the first option.

Foo_fan

Great pics, Deeman! Kudos dude. made me laugh, even though i got owned!

oh, and Silh maybe I'm not on the forum or chat all the time because i have a little something called A LIFE! go get one.

FF_2

Banned
hi...............................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back