• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[FOOD SECTION 1GET] SANDWICHES

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
hit me up with some good sandwich recipes, yo

not, fuck your ham and cheese pbnj shit, i'm thinking gourmet shit

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
yes

also i really want to do something spectacular with bean/alfalfa sprouts and ground beef

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I heard about this thing where you grill egg whites in a skillet, but like burn the fuck out of them almost, and then let them sit in the pan and get crispy, and the eggwhites actually become sort of bread or pita-like thing you can use as a bread replacement that's full of a shitton of protein now for your sandwiches n shit.

I dunno, try it fag.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I heard about this thing where you grill egg whites in a skillet, but like burn the fuck out of them almost, and then let them sit in the pan and get crispy, and the eggwhites actually become sort of bread or pita-like thing you can use as a bread replacement that's full of a shitton of protein now for your sandwiches n shit.

I dunno, try it fag.

That sounds awesome. Being a big guy, carbs are pretty much my worst enemy, especially because I'm active in sport n' stuff. But I love bread. So if this works out, it'd be excellent.

Uh, now sandwiches.

Get some roast beef and some pepper jack cheese or some kind of white cheese. Yellow cheese doesn't fit well, really. Or at least I don't think so. Uh, then get some sort of roll. Wheat bread works well with it. Take your cheese and put it over your beef and then zap it until the cheese is melted. Uh, then you can add whatever veggies you'd like. I add lettuce, tomato, pickles sometimes, and maybe red onion if I'm crazy. Mustard goes pretty well but I'm not sure on mayo.

I'll take some pics sometime if I ever get the stuff, but it's usually an awesome sandwich.

D

Deleted member 36435

Soft pretzel.
Brownie.
Soft pretzel.

Just like that.

Gourmet stuff I'm not big on but you can try italian bread, cheese, tomatoe and lettuce.
I kind of pulled that out of my ass, though.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Gourmet stuff I'm not big on but you can try italian bread, cheese, tomatoe and lettuce.
I kind of pulled that out of my ass, though.
get out

otherwise what i'd define as a gourmet sandwich would be something that breaks convention, yet retains a great, unboring taste, is filling, and doesn't fall apart.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Bread
Peanut Butter
Jelly
Banana
Strawberries
And chocolate syrup.

The Fruit-dessert sandwich.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Greatest Recipe of all time:

Rye
1000 island dressing
SauerKraut
Corned Beef Hash
Swiss Cheese

1) Spread Rye with 1000 island dressing
2) Add Cheese
3) Add Beef
4) Add Sauerkraut
5) Add more Cheese
6) Close Sandwich
7) Grill

Fck yeah Reuban

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Toasted Bread
Chicken (preferably boneless unless you like eating bones)
Tomatoes
Ranch

-or-

Egg
Then Toast bread like you were to make a grilled cheese using some seasoning. Then cheese and meat (ham is amazing). Damn thing most likely not healthy be so good.

Back