• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those of you who went back and played KH1 again...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea it REALLY REALLY was i was shocked.... And it is harder. Before I got kh2, I played kh1 again, and then when I played kh2 I was shocked how different it was, a better different in most cases. I got used to it early tohugh in stupid Roxas's stroy.

EternityMoon

I was playing the original last night actually. The thing that pissed me off the most were the camera angles, I forgot how much they sucked x.o. Overall I'd say that KH1 was harder than KH2.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Everyone always said the camera angles were horrible, and yea they were in like Destiny Islands, but then I got completely used to them and wished that they were the same in kh2, but now I'm used to the camera angle in kh2 and i love it

O

Oberon

TwilightGirl027 said:
Did it seem REALLY DIFFERENT of is it just me. Like I was super annoyed when I couldn't skip the cutscenes and the graphics aren't as clear. To me KH1 seemed a lot harder than KH2. What do you think?
Kingdom Hearts 1 was simply better that the second one...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I actually think kh2 is longer. I can beat kh1 in a day. Even less, but kh2 takes like 2 hours more :D Yea, I've done it in a day (kh1) and I tried kh2 and it took 2 hrs more.

O

Oberon

^^You couldn't play it, because you suck at life... Just kidding.

brainy_pigeon

I've went back and played Kingdom Hearts several times, actually.

When I first played it after playing KH2, I was surprised by how close the camera is. It made me realize just how much they fixed the camera in KH2.

DarkKeira16

Zorox said:
Kingdom Hearts 1 was simply better that the second one...
WOWOWOWOW u goin to far with that one.Sure KH1 was harder.But better???Now ur just bein crazy.KH2 basically outshines everything in KH1.More characters,more moves,more abilities,Drives,better graphics.Come on now,why would u say a lie like that maine.

C

Charlie

TwilightGirl027 said:
Did it seem REALLY DIFFERENT of is it just me. Like I was super annoyed when I couldn't skip the cutscenes and the graphics aren't as clear. To me KH1 seemed a lot harder than KH2. What do you think?

lol this is just do to the fact that it's been almost 4 whole years since they've released the 1st one & we're probably just accustomed to the new graphics in it's sequel. -Then as for your 2nd question-I get what you mean when you say it was "alot harder" too. I don't know, the gameplay is different things to different people, but I say it was harder because Sora wasn't as powerful as he is now, then the fact that he had a better idea of what was coming at him (compared to last time)
:cool: Interesting thing to ponder on, so good thread.

C

Charlie

+ As horrible as this sounds, I think we'll be expecting a MoD to close this thread soon because it has nothing to do with KH-2. But good times anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back