• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those who've played KH2....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
How hard is it to get 100% completion; preferably on a Proud mode slot. Are there hard items to collect like in KH or is it that if you beat all the worlds it's 100% complete.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
yea, but i've heard that the bosses are mostly easy and the game is really short...and i was thinking that there would be no real challenge..but i doubt it's EXTREMELY EASY.

Radiske [BR]

You can't get 100% on Begginer Mode... 'cause in this mode, don't have the secret ending...

But on Standard, you've to complete de Jiminy Journal... this is a hard thing to do...

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
excuse me if i sound like a noob, but how do you complete the Journal? is it like in KH when all you had to do is meet everybody and do the minigames and such?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. The bosses are FAR from Easy. It depends on the difficulty, and how much you level up, but they are a lot harder then the KH1 bosses. Every boss towards the end is more powerful then KH1's Sephiroth.

2. The game isn't that short. Most people just rush through it. I think like 2 people have actually put time into getting the Secret Ending, hence why it took so long for us to get it with Audio. Me, Deathspank and Xal have had the game from like release and I don't think either of us has gotten close to beating it 100%.

Deathspank

Heh, I'm probably at about 80% Complete, although in the last 20% there's quite a lot to do:
- Level up all Drives Form and Summon Forms to obtain the four hidden Coliseum cups
- Beat the four hidden Coliseum cups
- Beat the four hidden Coliseum cups under certain conditions (time, score, etc.)
- Find the one secret Heartless and defeat it
- Finish all mini-games in Twilight Town under certain conditions (time, score, etc.)

Keep in mind that those are just my requirements left that I have to accomplish. The list goes on forever, as there's so much to do to complete the journal. It'd take you probably another 50 hours of gameplay to complete the journal.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i'm in scotland right now (family reasons) so i don't get 2 play kh2 till monday (or sunday?)...oh well!!!
I CAN'T WAIT to get back to my precious! MY PRECIOUS
sozzyyy :D

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Deathspank said:
Heh, I'm probably at about 80% Complete, although in the last 20% there's quite a lot to do:
- Level up all Drives Form and Summon Forms to obtain the four hidden Coliseum cups
- Beat the four hidden Coliseum cups
- Beat the four hidden Coliseum cups under certain conditions (time, score, etc.)
- Find the one secret Heartless and defeat it
- Finish all mini-games in Twilight Town under certain conditions (time, score, etc.)

Keep in mind that those are just my requirements left that I have to accomplish. The list goes on forever, as there's so much to do to complete the journal. It'd take you probably another 50 hours of gameplay to complete the journal.
That is EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR!!!! But what's the deal about completing the Journal? Nevermind I figured it out: the top to the 2 percentages is how complete the Jiminy Memo is. I'm not sure what the second of the 2 is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back