• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

form gauge auto-refill

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i dont know how i found this but here you go.go to port royal, any palce will do.turn into any form u want to.then before ur gauge emtpies, go to the black pearl and it will hav the gauge at full.i did that at the shipwreck place.i used wisdom form(i beat the game but im lvling the forms up)then before the guage emptied i went back to the black pearl and i had all six bars full.good luck gamers!

sora reborn

yah i fought sephy just to check him out on proud mode at lvl 43...i didnt know i had to use a reaction command right in the beginning so i died before i had a chance to hit the X button-.-......

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
bond of flames said:
i dont know how i found this but here you go.go to port royal, any palce will do.turn into any form u want to.then before ur gauge emtpies, go to the black pearl and it will hav the gauge at full.i did that at the shipwreck place.i used wisdom form(i beat the game but im lvling the forms up)then before the guage emptied i went back to the black pearl and i had all six bars full.good luck gamers!

Thanks this help alot.

B-rad 1

This is not the only way this can be done it can be done in all stages. Have the bar filled however you want i just enter the underdrome cup and leave. Then you go to the stage you want to use the drive and as its about to hit 0 go to save point and re enter the stage. Your drive bar will be full again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back