• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
As some of you may know, I am not aware of the many features of KH2 as I wanted to keep most of it a surprise but I have this question. What are the different forms like master and all that, I am already aware of Valor and donalds but what's with the silver one and the orange one, are they actually in the game and what do they change?

Twilight power

Yellow = Master = Slightly weaker magic and strength than brave and wisdom, it is still an improment over your average stats anyway but has more devistating attacks and finishers etc etc.Requires 2 party members

Silver = Final = This is like the ultimate form , strongest in all aspects , you glide and the keyblades are like wild e.g uncontrolable but they really are.Runs out the quickest.Requires 2 party members

T

TwilightBlitz7

Master=Golden Yellow
Valor=Crimson Red
Wisdom=Dark Blue
Final=White/Silver

T

TwilightBlitz7

King_Kronikal said:
Dont' forget about Anti Form-Heartless. You become a heartless and are crazily fast and powerful.
thats probably a spoiler to some people

D

Dexter

RED FORM=Valor Form
BLUE FORM= Wisdom Form
YELLOW FORM=Master Form
SILVER FORM= Final Form
BLACK HEARTLESS TYPE FORM= Anti Form

E

Eclipse

yes, and anti form is available as soon as you get a drive form, but it happens under only special circumstances, hope that helps :D

BraveryOfAChild

Drive is: Kingdom Hearts II's gameplay's most striking innovation is the Drive system, as you defeat enemies they will drop yellow balls that will fill up the Drive Gauge. Once it reaches its maximum, Sora will go through a short transformation sequence which is in fact a sort of fusion, throughout the game Sora will gain the ability to fuse with various other party members.

drivebar.png

T

TwilightBlitz7

TwilightBlitz7 said:
Master=Golden Yellow
Valor=Crimson Red
Wisdom=Dark Blue
Final=White/Silver

i still think my colors are better than all of the clors u guys posted j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back