• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Four Worlds/ Four Existences/ Four Keyblade Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO_Shell

I haven't any clue if anyone has ever brought up this subject, and if their is a thread on this subject please direct me to that thread.

Okay, in order to come to this conclusion, first you need to accept the existence of the four worlds that ansem speaks of:

*The World Of Darkness
*The World Of Light
*The Present World
*The World In Between

We already know that their are 4 known keyblade weilders. I this coincidence that their are four worlds, and four keyblade weilders, I think not. Mickey is a weilder, as is Sora, Riku, and the BHK. Even more of a coincidence is that each of these people could easily be classified into each of the worlds.

First off we have King Mickey. Would it not make sense that he would be the weilder of the world of light. In the game, he is always represented as a pure character. At some points a golden aura surrounding him. This would symbolize a godly person. It just clicks that he would be the weilder of the world of light.

Then their is Riku. On Destiny Islands, Riku chooses to let the darkness take him, thus he would become the weilder of the world of darkness.

Roxas, is from twilight town, the world in between, and we see he is a weilder, thus it would make sense that he would be the weilder of the world in between.

Finally, we have Sora. Given the keyblade by the light, he exists in the present world. Thus being the weilder for the world of present.

Please tell me what you all think, prove me wrong, or agree whole heartedly, give me your input

Last edited:

flamelord5

i think present refers to the fact that sora is *presently* the one chosen by the keyblade

onyxrhapsody87

What about when riku said that he would take the path in between light and dark? Wouldn't that mean that he represents twilight? He embraced darkness but he isn't really a bad guy!!!

RikusDarkHalf

onyxrhapsody87 said:
What about when riku said that he would take the path in between light and dark? Wouldn't that mean that he represents twilight? He embraced darkness but he isn't really a bad guy!!!

True just because a person goes twilight it does not make them bad but it still does not make them good. By what i can see riku and mickey are the only twilights out there now.

Also I made the idea about the 4 keyblade masters like in march its a good idea but if so we have mickey and riku in twilight and makes no sence I belive there is a light keyblade sora has a dark keyblade mickey has and now we cant tell if there are anymore unless riku has his own again and it is twilight

NEO_Shell

Demonick- If you read the Ansem Reports, it describes the world in between. What I got form readin Report thirteen is that the world in between is the opposite of the present world. Ansem says that the world in between is where the you other than yourself exists. I believe that the BHK is the Sora other than himself. Thus the connection between the two. That doesnt disprove him being one of the four possible weilders

Milkman- If you are confused as to what i am talking about, go through and read the Ansem reports, particularly the last few.

Flameworld- Ansem describes the present world as the one in which he exists, and in which sora exists in the first game

OnyxRhapsody- You do have a point, but where i am coming from is that on the destiny islands, riku chooses the darkness and lets it take him. Also Riku weilded the darkblade, which doesnt exactlty have good guy writen all over it.

RikusDarkHalf- the idea of twilight is still very unclear, we don't know very much about it. So it is hard to draw any conclusions from the notion of twilight. My theories are based off of the ansem reports and the first game.

Im In A BAnd- I've never heard that Kairi had a keyblade

Dark_Naraku

1. you said both Sora and Mickey were the masters of light and that no one was of the present world.
2. You have to remember **Spoiler Alert** that the twilight town that Roxas was in was fake, so we do not truely know whether or not everyone has an opposite of themselves.

OathkeeperSora

Mickey/ The World Of Light (because of his light arua)
Riku/ The World Of Darkness (because he uses the power of evil and the Soul Eater)
Kiari/ The Present World (because she is the newest person with a KeyBlade)
Sora & Roxas/ The World In Between (because BHK is 'part' of Sora. Sora was at the Crossroads in COM maybe that has something to do with The World Between.)

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'll prove you wrong.

The World Of Darkness - Mickey. Don't let his aura fool you, Nomura stated himself that Mickey got his keyblade from the world of darkness, which is the reason he was behind the door to Kingdom Hearts.
The World Of Light - Still unkown, could possibly be . . .
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Present World - Sora. Sora represents everything going on right now, the darkness, the light, and the inbetween.
The World In Between - Riku. At the end of COM riku chose the path of twilight. At the end of KH2 . . .
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Don't count Roxas(BHK to you, though it was confirmed long ago that his name is Roxas, so stop calling him BHK) as a keyblade master.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

NEO_shell where have you been? Most of the info I've stated above has already been confirmed long ago by people who played the game.

lonely_soul

to starter of this board
also i didn't read most of the posts so if something was brought up then forgive me haha

anyways, i think you brought up an interesting point
also the person who said bhk can use keyblade cuz hes connected to sora or something , yeah i heard something bout that

Vivi -Rebirth-

The only theory presented that seems to make the most sense would be the theory presented by l4t1n0pr1d3. The list as follows make more sense than the others, that is for sure. ;/

World of Darkness-King Mickey
World of Light-Kairi
Present World-Sora
World of Twilight-Riku

I believe it is safe to say that the World In-Between may also be referred to as the World of Twilight.

NEO_Shell

Dark Naraku- Thank you for pointing out my error, i meant to say that sora is the weilder of the present world. On account of twilight town being a fake, i have not heard that. I always thought it as part of the world of twilight(world in between).

l4t1n0pr1d3- You are way ahead of me, i have not read any of the spoilers for kh2. I had no clue kairi also had a keyblade, which confuses thisngs a bit more. I still believe there is a keyblade for each world, some ppl it is clear which world they recieved theirs from, but others, it is a bit more disputable. Ive only called Roxas th BHK because i didnt know whether or not it was considered a spoiler. So if Kairi is also a weilder, that either sugjests that their are five worlds, or possibly Roxas, who i believe to be sora's shell, doesnt count as a weilder, because he is a shell.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
NEO_Shell said:
or possibly Roxas, who i believe to be sora's shell, doesnt count as a weilder, because he is a shell.

Roxas IS infact Sora's shell. Roxas is special tho, he has a strong connection to sora which is probaly what allowed him to use

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As for a 5th world, you know how there is a symbol for the heartless and nobodies right? Myinnerfred found another symbol, one for a third enemy that could also be your "5th world."
Then theres the secret ending, which rasies even more questions . . .

*spoilers* link to the new symbol.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=38154

RikusDarkHalf

sorry i was on a labtop and i forgot to type in kairi o well ya and mickeys keyblade is dark and riku is twilight he said he picked the middle road also sora is light and if there is a present then kairi must be it

kick !@# twight town thing from a few up cool well now i cant wait to play this game

NEO_Shell

l4t1n0pr1d3- I had always figured that there was a significance between Sora and roxas's dark and light clothes. And with all the "he looks just like you" talk in deep dive. And in the intro you see Roxas fall out of Sora. Thanks for comfirming that, but be careful. This is a spoiler free thread, and i dont want the game spoiled.

So far we have 5 Weilders then:
Mickey
Sora
Riku
Roxas
Kairi

Sora and Roxas may just count as on, seeing as how roxas is in a way part of sora.

And We Have Four Worlds According ti Ansem(keep in mind Ansem could be wrong)
Light
Dark
Present
Twilight

According to Nomura Mickey got his keyblade from the darkness, does this mean that mickey is bad? Just because something is dark, does it make it evil?

And from what riku says in COM, we can assume he is the weilder of twilight

Sora and Roxas are parts that make a whole, so therefore sora/roxas would be a weilder, perhaps of light

and then since kairi is the lastest weilder, she can be considered weilder of the present world

Am I getting this all right?

By the Way, Has anybody read the last two Ansem reports? what is your take on all that stuff

A

Audo

I like how you guys dont even to care to say that Kairi having a keyblade is a spoiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back