• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Friend Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxJonxx

Come on, I have a heart and don't like hurting my friends, but "bossy"?

When is the next chapter coming out?

Dude, I am not going to use words that are not meant for kids here. There are children of many ages and if I use the words I want to use I would be ban. So I prefer to say bossy!

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Dude, I am not going to use words that are not meant for kids here. There are children of many ages and if I use the words I want to use I would be ban. So I prefer to say bossy!

Believe it or not foul language is somewhat permitted >_> you should see some of the other threads.... ohhh boy. mostly high schoolers occassionally some 8-11 but they've jumped ship on language already so your not doing much more harm if any.

xxJonxx

Believe it or not foul language is somewhat permitted >_> you should see some of the other threads.... ohhh boy. mostly high schoolers occassionally some 8-11 but they've jumped ship on language already so your not doing much more harm if any.

Thanks for telling me. I can't believe my age came to question over me trying to save a friendship!

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
one of the first rules of the Forums is post smart =X ppl come and say random things soemtimes that seem out of the ordinary even if it looks like spam just to be funny .-. or because they noticed something that seems kinda wait...what? So yeah one of the main rules around here ._. if your smart you will be fine .-. and if it's irritating best to either ignore it or turn it into a joke/make it funny .-. getting serious or annoyed = a hard time.

xxJonxx

one of the first rules of the Forums is post smart =X ppl come and say random things soemtimes that seem out of the ordinary even if it looks like spam just to be funny .-. or because they noticed something that seems kinda wait...what? So yeah one of the main rules around here ._. if your smart you will be fine .-. and if it's irritating best to either ignore it or turn it into a joke/make it funny .-. getting serious or annoyed = a hard time.

Thanks, you really give good advice.

Awards
Thanks for telling me. I can't believe my age came to question over me trying to save a friendship!

My comment was sort of tongue in cheek, but you're right, and I apologize.

To set the record straight though, you won't be penalized for swearing or anything like that. Fuck. See? Nothing happened.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
My comment was sort of tongue in cheek, but you're right, and I apologize.

To set the record straight though, you won't be penalized for swearing or anything like that. Fuck. See? Nothing happened.

Sam's a nice guy he seems rude sometimes but he really isn't take it from me XP he's cool he usually doesn't mean any harm from his posts unless you piss him off.

Lol >.> Sam you are kind of a mod though. It'll be better if I do it XP

Fucking shitty bitch ass Cunt >_<' I hate cursing ._.;;; just be sure not to use this stuff towards another member that's when it becomes flaming and sort of a problem if it gets bad enough.

I was hoping a little more controversy like "Days of Our Lives" style, but in all seriousness simply tell him he's been an ass lately or something along those lines? :/

xxJonxx

I was hoping a little more controversy like "Days of Our Lives" style, but in all seriousness simply tell him he's been an ass lately or something along those lines? :/

Yeah we talked and it ended the same blaming me for all the shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back