• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

From dusk till dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixx

Hey guys, this is a serious post ok...i just got done watching one of the most popular movies out there, from dusk till dawn done by quentin tarantino, what a cheesy movie eh?

who else has seen this and thought it was good just before the vampires came out...i thought from the look at it, this movie was gonna be the next pulp fiction, that WAS until the vampires came out...this movie starts out with 2 brothers who are basically serial killers...then all of a sudden vampires come out...how cheesy is that?

If you have seen this movie then you probally know what i mean...the first part of the movie is way different than the middle and last parts...its like 2 different movies in one...but anyways, i thought i could share this with you guys cause this is a very popular movie and i JUST seen it about an hour ago...but eh...it was okay

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Didn't you just say you were going to stop doing stupid posts?

αsiя

space coke
Yes, Tarantino was aware of this. This film is a great film IMO. I like the whole change of mood in the second half.

I never knew it was popular, I thought it was a very underrated film, but I loved the film. I loved the acting, the story, the setting, the humor, everything. Well maybe it was because I was expecting the vampires, I mean it said it in the description (if you're watching it one Direct TV.) Either way it's the only film that I loved Clooney in, and Taratino was amazing too.

Also it's a great treat for us horror fans.

Vixx

Didn't you just say you were going to stop doing stupid posts?

Stupid posts?
midget, you need to learn how to read, i posted this in the media forum, in the films and television section, i believe this is a film is it not?
do not be giving me the guilt trip method...everything about what i wrote is serious, hell...some people post about dinner for shmucks, avatar, i dont see why i cant talk about a movie like everyone else...please know what your posting before you post it, k?

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I can read perfectly well. But you need to learn you to use a period.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the first half of the first movie sucked the rest of all movies where great and the third one is my favorite vampire movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back