• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

full metal panic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth_spawn

okey dokey then..ahem..ive read a short few pages of the manga and was wondering if it was any good?....i thought it sounded like a good manga in the very few pages i read so i became interested......so is it buying material or just a waste of time?:confused:

bakurafan88

Website
www.bakurafan88.deviantart.com
I liked the series personally ^ ^ It's funny and has giant robots in it. It has a sequel to it too called Full Metal Panic Fumoffu. Basically this guy named Sosuke Sagara has to protect a girl named Kaname Chidori from being kidnapped by going to her school and following her everywhere. The dude has absolutely no idea how to act in public and he likes to blow things up for no reason. :D

Rycel

I have both the first anime box set and the ADV manga, and to be honest I like the manga better. I'm one for military action & suspense, but I think the comedy of Sagara being put in compromising situations is more enjoyable and accessable. I have yet to see Fumoffuu, so I can't make a judgement on that. Both the anime and manga are a hit, but I think the manga is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back