• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fully Interactive Gummi Mission Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soramstr

I finally finished my video guide. Click on what you need help on and enjoy!

[video=youtube;pfqx05LevyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfqx05LevyY[/video]

soramstr

there's a slight bug with the links from what I've seen on youtube's part. The guide is comprised of 3 videos and if you click on a portion that's on another video and it doesn't go straight to that part, that other video will have a menu at the beginning too and you'll have a smoother transition from there.

So if you're on the first video and you need help on a Hollow Bastion mission, you click on hollow bastion, it might take you to a random point in the third video which is where the hollow bastion guide is. but that third video will have the same menu the first one did so if you click on hollow bastion from there you should be fine. Sorry for the inconvenience if this happens but I couldn't really help that.

Bobjam

Awards
I just started watching these as the gummi trophies are now the only ones I need for the platinum and I have been having trouble with quite a few of the third missions. Thanks for the guides! =)

Zven

I hate gummi ships but I want the Platinum so... thanks for the guide!.

soramstr

I barely touched them on the ps2 but I too wanted the platinum lol, you're welcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back