• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fun animation Project.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerossoul

Awards
Hey guys! First post here. I wanted to get your feedback on some ideas for my project.

I'm making a kind of Q&A with Sora. You know, People ask questions and Sora gives his best answer, Sometimes Riku walks in and corrects his blatant attempts at narcissism. Or Sora retells a story and it's way off. Just really having fun with the characters.

Any way, the question I have is, what are some questions you want answers to in the Kingdom hearts universe? Like, how does Sora keep his air up? How old is Sora? Did Sora ever go to school?

They don't have to revolve around Sora either, But they do have to be about something either Sora or some close Characters know (For example, Kairi, Riku, Lea[Axel], or pretty much anyone in the Tower at the end of Dream Drop Distance, which is where this will all take place.

Some of these questions might be, why did yen sid stop being a Keyblade Master? What's the 'real' reason Riku wore a Band over his eyes? Even if we know what the real reason is, it would be fun to have other alternate reasons.

If you guys have some funny banter to include between the characters, that would also be awesome!

Thanks a bunch guys!

heart diver

This could be fun, do you have any sample media to give everyone a better idea of what your trying to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back