• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funniest moment in RE:COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enima

I believe mine would have to be when Vexen said "But I don't want to-" "Goodbye" *explosion* That was so random of Axel. I had to pause the game because I laughing so hard. XD It reminds me of "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." Oh and Repliku's evil laugh was creepy yet funny.

And I kept thinking that Larxene was going to ask me about my chicken sandwhich as well. XD She's voiced by Shanelle Gray who is also the Wendy's girl for the commercials.

So what were your favorite parts about the game. Especially the funny ones. And if you didn't have one then just keep your negative comments to yourself. ^-^

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Larxene: I thought your Riku was supposed to counter Sora. What's he waiting for? Where is he?
Axel: He's hiding to lure Sora deeper into the castle right?
Larxene: Oh! I would have never guessed that. So sorry Vexen.
Vexen: SILENCE!
Larxene: Forget it...Men without hearts are SO boring...
Either that or
Larxene: Don't worry, I'm not going to break the toy, I'm not dumb...

Enima

Larxene: I thought your Riku was supposed to counter Sora. What's he waiting for? Where is he?
Axel: He's hiding to lure Sora deeper into the castle right?
Larxene: Oh! I would have never guessed that. So sorry Vexen.
Vexen: SILENCE!
Larxene: Forget it...Men without hearts are SO boring...
Either that or
Larxene: Don't worry, I'm not going to break the toy, I'm not dumb...

Vexen and Larxene were the funniest in my opinion. I memorized some of the lines so before Repliku said "Your memory's a trainwreck" I had said them and my friend was on the phone and she called me a psychic. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back