• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future Final Fantasy characters in Olympus Colisium

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Sword

As u all know, Zack Fair has been confirmed to appear in BBS in olympus colisum. This made me notice that for every entry in the KH series, there is a new FF character to meet up with the heroes. (exception being COM and 358/2 days)

For example:
KH- Cloud
KH2-Auron
BBS-Zack

So I wanted to know what FF character u guys want to appear in OC in future KH titles. (This isnt just limited to OC, u can mention which new FF charcter u want to see etheir in Radiant Garden or some other world, associated with the main plot or not. )

As for me, I didnt get into the FF series until the first KH came out so i dont know which FF charcater i want to see in a future game.

I mean i guess id like to see Vincent Valentine, or Lightning and Snow from FF13.

Birnax

Thread needs to be closed before anymore uncesscary posts.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
THERES ALREADY A THREAD YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!!!

thats how you will get hated in the future soldier.
but not to worry,your a noob so we'll go easy on ya for now.
before making a thread do your research and make sure there isnt a thread with the same topic.
have fun posting.

αsiя

space coke
THERES ALREADY A THREAD YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!!!

thats how you will get hated in the future soldier.
but not to worry,your a noob so we'll go easy on ya for now.
before making a thread do your research and make sure there isnt a thread with the same topic.
have fun posting.

Pretty harsh you know 25 character rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back