• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Piku looked in shock.

The gummi pressurized according to the atmosphere and they set out to the multicolored land.

"This is all so.....so...." Silver spewed on cue all over the place. Disturbing little flowers swept up the mess and carried it away somewhere.

A bird tweeted and landed on Amme's shoulder. Krazy, being extremely paranoid and on edge combusted it before it could move.

The thing flew away, unharmed.

Kaze, carrying Kaiza looked around. "Where are we?"

But those of us, (Kat's point of view) from earth knew. I almost didn't have the heart to tell him.

"We've walked into a world called........Toddler Television." I said.

And then.........we saw them.

As we approached the top of the hill, Krazy, who got there first, let out a piercing shriek.

Millions. Teletubbies........bob the builder.....carebears as far as the eye could see.

"Guys......." Kaze said, though no one took notice of his words.

"I wanna go home." He finished.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
ME TOO!

;-;

I call knee-ing Barney in the face! I've got a score to settle with that fat, purple femme.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
o.o

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*some time later*

*takes breath*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

CRUEL FATE, WHY DO YOU MOCK US?!?!?!?! >_<

Katattack

A giant purple and green ambassador of some sort rose to greet them.

"Hello boys and girls!" It said. "Would you like to-"

"Here's the deal, fatso." Kaze cut in. "We need to get this guy, don't come any closer, some medical help."

Kaiza continued to bleed. A storm cloud floated over to wash away the blood. Piku spewed.

The dinosaur thought for a moment. "We'll help you. All of you." He added.

"We don't need any-" Myra started.

"Everybody needs one thing!" The reptile said. He nodded to some giant colorful things with weird antennae on their heads.

The purple one put a hand on Kaze's shoulder.

"What's that?" Kaze asked, his voice wavering.

"LOV-" The demented dino started.

Myra was the first to attack.

"DIE, YOU BISHIE VIOLATING SCUM!!!!!!!!!" She shouted at the top of her voice. She dashed toward the reptile, bashing an elbow into the purple guy's face. The yellow and red weirdos rushed to the purple one's aid, while the green rushed towards Piku.

"You picked the wrong day to pick a fight with a pickle." The midg- The mini- She said, calmly.

As the thing rushed towards her, she stuck out a mitey- umm- Mighty leg, tripping the child chaser. As it fell, she casually reached out a hand and yanked the antenna of the boy crazy beast. The momentum of the three hundred pound creature yanked the antenna out cleanly.

"It's not over yet, guys!" Kat shouted, emerging from Apocolypse in a strange, hovering machine equiped with twin thundaga cannons and four comet G lasers.

The others watched as the largest army of teddy bears they had ever seen emerged from the hill.

"Fire at will, troops!" The leader, Battleborn Bear, exclaimed at the top of his lungs.

"This is THE worst battle I've ever had to fight." Amme said, ripping the stuffing from a Care bear casualty.

"Meh." Myra shrugged. "I've had worse."

o_O

Katattack

Updatin from a different point of view.

With new titleness!!!!!

"The Cards We're Dealt"

Mayhaps that is a good title.

Gala time.

Gala's jaw dropped as he watched the nearly tallest girl fight. In the brunette's hands was......no.......

He stepped forward, focusing on summoning his keyblade.

Diamond Dust came to him for about two seconds. Gala watched in disgust as it was sent back to the girl.

Unfortunately, it hadn't gotten there fast enough. The red teletubby was employing some sort of martial arts and was nearly about to kick the girl.

"No! I can't get hit by a freak like you!" She shouted in disbelief.

Before she was done with the sentence though, the teletubby- and several care bears- were on the ground.

Gala struck a dramatic pose for a moment, showing off his newly forged weapon.

Machina Malice was nearly as tall -and nearly as heavy- as Gala himself. The sheer strength needed to wield the weapon was almost as amazing as the speed with which he could attack.

"Huh?" Myra asked, wondering why the care bears and teletubby had been reduced to stuffing without her moving.

"You......" Gala murmured, his expression unreadable.

".........What?" Myra asked quietly.

"You.......you took...." Gala glared at her. "You stole my blade!!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Huh?" Myra said again, confused.

Gala swung his blade downward at top speed.

Myra yet out a yelp, though she effortlessly parried the blow, clipping Gala's knee with her blade.

Gala stopped. "Then I guess......." He turned back to her. "I guess you need it more than I do."

"........I'm confuzzled." Myra admitted. "This is MY keyblade." She gestured toward Diamond Dust.

Ace turned away from the carnage that was the Care Bear Kingdom and realized what must have happened.

"Myra, Gala forged that blade and named it after his father's organization. Diamond Dust is a keyblade with a fierce desire to destroy organization members, especially Marluxia." Ace explained.

".........Okay........." Myra said, looking down at Diamond Dust.

"........It was supposed to be used to avenge my father's death......" Gala said.

"......You mean...." Ace looked up at Gala.

"Yeah. Gyros died. He was killed by...." Gala looked away, shamed. "Vexen."

"EW!" Myra shouted. "Are you kidding me???? He got killed by the Greasey man?"

Suddenly, the whole lot of them was suddenly disturbed by the sounds of fifty thundaga cannons shooting at once.

Myra slashed Tinky Winky's stomach, spilling out stuffing despite his attempts to keep it in. She kicked him in the head as he fell to his knees. "SEE YOU LATAH, MUFFIN STUFFAHZ!!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, jumping nearly ten feet into Apocolypse.

Gala and Ace jumped in, joining the rest of teh Care Bear Crushers.

"Hey guys." Kaiza said, standing up. Kaze glared at him.

"You were just sleeping?" Kaze asked, his voice raising with every word.

"Uhh.....yeah." Kaiza said, confused.

This time, Kaze was the one who proceeded to beating the living stuffing out of Kaiza.

Gala turned away, ashamed.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
VEXEN KILLED THE DUDE WHO SPAWNED TEH HAWTNESS THAT IS GALA?!!?!?!?! DIIIIIIIIE!!!......again......

....Hold the phone....

Do I really say "huh?" that much?! Enuff to sound like Sora?! NUUU!! *gloom* ;-;

Katattack

You don't sound like Sora.

Sora sounds like this:

Sora: *Tries to grow brain* OW!

Meanwhile, Krazy is like this.

Myra: Teh pwnage is mine this day. *Dramatic swishing of cape while she is surrounded by dead bishie haters*

Totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back