• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

game playing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It should be on sale the 28th. Most people on this form states that it will not be released till the 29th or later which is possible but I don't think that at all. Why in the world would Square Enix give us shipping date in which it leaves Square Enix. They should of just stated that it will be released the 29th or later. And how is it being shipped to America when it should already be here. Right now they are probably making copies and stuff. There must of been a missprint, meaning the person mis understood the the passage. To tell you the truth Kingdom Heart 2 the American addition never touched Japan. You can check any game in the US and it says made in the US or manfactured. Check on the back cover of the game case and you will see this. So I think Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be released the 28th of this month. when websites states that it will be shipped on the 28th they mean if you are ordering from the site and they will ship it out when they get it. Exclude game boy advance games cases though because they are only made in Japan. There is a Square enix in USA so Kingdom Hearts 2 should be there.

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Key_of_Hearts said:
Winwaker and Ocnarina of Time r good ones to play. and rpg_master, is Sonic Riders a good game?

I luv Ocarina of time and Wind waker!!!! Also the gba ones and I liked majora's mask!! It was just more difficult to beat then other zelda games.....well to me it was.......cant wait for twilight princess!!! And kh2!!!:D

lxcloud_strifexl

ive been playing kh's 1 and the japanese version kh2 but i stopped on the japanese one so i can play the NA one when it comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back