• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game Records

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GAME

Is it possible to get a Mickey seal on it in the reports?
I have the Mickey seal for Arena Missions.
I think I did every Mini-game in the mini games section... I have every Command Board score, every Ice Cream Beat score, every Rumble Racing score, and every Fruitball score.
And I am pretty sure I have everything for the hit counts section. I have both finisher scores for every D-Link, and every Shotlock score.

Is there anything I'm missing?
On the Trinity Archives, it says Mini-games is 100%, and it says Combat is 98%. Im guessing the 98% is because I never used Terra and Vens Ultimate Shotlocks yet.

By the way this is on my Aqua file.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
You can max out the reports with Mickey seals, yes. Hit counts has to have every Shotlock and every D-Link finisher (stage 1 and 2) used at least once to get that one. Mini-games section has to have all Command Board/Rumble Races/Fruitball and the pot breaking game with Hercules to get the seal. Command Collection is pretty obvious, as are the rest, pretty much. As for combat, it's most likely because you're lacking some Commands at the moment, and the Items one would only be complete upon beating Vanitas' Lingering Spirit and Mysterious Figure and receiving the Keyblades from each.

THE GAME

Huh? I'm pretty sure Keyblades and Commands are for Item collection, which is 88% for me, because I don't have all of Terra and Ven's exclusive commands.

Aqua has the pot breaking game with Hercules? I'll go check that out. Also, I have every shotlock and d-link finisher in the list. I used all of them at least once, but it still doesn't have the seal next to it...

EDIT: Okay, I did Break the Urns and I got a Mickey Seal on Mini-games.
I still dont know what to do to get the Mickey seal on Hit Counts though... I have every D-link and Shotlock on there...

EDIT2: CRAP! I found out what's wrong. I never got to use Cinderellas first finisher, because before I ever got the chance to use it I got both power ups. Am I screwed?

lolEDIT3: Phew, nevermind. I figured out you can switch back to the first one.

Well, this thread has served its purpose, and can be closed. Thanks Shinkiro!

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards
Nope, in the D-Link bit, you can choose which stag you want them at by selecting the D-link and pressing L or R to change it.

THE GAME

Oh by the way, after I got everything with a Mickey seal on my Aqua file, I got Blank Points. People said you need to also have the other characters exclusive items because you need to have everything 100% in the Game Stats section of the Trinity Archives, but you don't. You just need to get all Mickey seals on 1 characters reports.

Lancelot

Awards
Well it depends what mode you're playing on. If you're doing it on Proud Mode, it's just a matter of getting all 12 numbered Xehanort Reports.

THE GAME

I know that, I'm talking about the requirements for standard, which I just got.

Lancelot

Awards
Oh I see. My apologies. At least that's worked out, though!

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
You can put that annoying mickey stamp everywhere. If you get 100% done on everything. As for game records, you are gonna need to beat the whole mirage arena, have all the d-links, have all the shotlock commands. You have to use all the shotlock commands at least once(and hit somebody with it) and use all the d-links finish on their first and second level(and hit somebody with it). You also need to play and beat all of the disney town mini-games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back